I get that Anet won't put effort in fixing underwater combat right now, but at least fix the hearts

Echoherb.6528

Make the underwater hearts take much less time to complete at the very least. At the moment they are absolutely grueling to do because underwater combat is so terrible at the moment. The underwater weapons feel so weak and ineffective, and I can't even use half my skills underwater, yet for some reason all the underwater hearts take the longest amount of time to complete.

I mean, yeah, a lot of the underwater content is a pain, but that's what old-school GW1 targeting skills are for with Tab and C (select next / select nearest, respectively). Otherwise they're nearly all the same fetch / carry / kill quests that every other heart already is, just with a few more degrees of freedom of movement.

@Echoherb.6528 said:they are long and tedious.

They aren't any longer & tedious than many surface hearts and they are less tedious and shorter than some.

I don't think there's any reason for ANet to emphasize rebalancing aquatic hearts over rebalancing hearts in general. And, much as I dislike repeating hearts, I'd rather see ANet rebalance Lake Doric and some PoF hearts first.

Archived