[WvW] What role do you play in WvW most often?

Prophet.1584

@Eleazar.9478 said:

@"Kovu.7560" said:If I'm on my ranger I'm pretty much "roaming dps" (well, marauders, with a touch of healing if Druid's the flavor of the day).

~ Kovu

That's hybrid bro

*raises finger to object

Er, well. Actually you're right. I guess I'm just so used to getting two-shot by thieves and warriors and instantaneously downed by mesmers that I forgot Marauders isn't actually as glassy as it gets. Though to be fair I occasionally run full glass on an alt.

~ Kovu

I usually just run around tagging camps and sentries, not worrying whether I die or not, so I use a glassy Longbow build to quickly smack NPCs and move on. Sometimes I'll come across an allied zerg, at which point I'll provide some extra damage from the back. A lot of extra damage from the back.

@Kovu.7560 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:If I'm on my ranger I'm pretty much "roaming dps" (well, marauders, with a touch of healing if Druid's the flavor of the day).

~ Kovu

That's hybrid bro

*raises finger to object

Er, well. Actually you're right. I guess I'm just so used to getting two-shot by thieves and warriors and instantaneously downed by mesmers that I
forgot
Marauders isn't actually as glassy as it gets. Though to be fair I occasionally run full glass on an alt.

~ Kovu

Actually your right. Was the healing part + druid = hyrbid. Was a bit drunk and missed the if it's the flavor if the day.

And give zerker scholar a shot on soulbeast it's alot of fun in wvw (just stay away from sword thieves) I've been out pressureing people that they either get deleted or go on the defensive that the squishyness is negated (too bad it don't work so well in PVP as you cant put the same amount of pressure.

Archived