wintraders in high rating games

TallBarr.2184

Just had my first game in 1700+ rating in EU, enemy team had 2 wintraders on their team, at the start of the game they ran mid and didnt attacking anything and continued this for the entirity of the match, match ended at 500-45, seriously ranked is the biggest joke in this game. How fun is it competing for high places as a normal player when u get people in your team that deliberately lose so that the other team can win, and dont even have the decency to log off. Can u remove all titles and while u at it remove the leaderboard from this game, so rigged.

@Meteor.3720 said:I was in that game with you. Boring for the winning team, annoying for the losing team.I have all 3 account names of the wintraders - the 1 on the winning, the 2 on the losing. Sadly I can't post them here ... but ANet feel free to ask me for them.

Send the account names directly to Guildwars Support along with the game-score if you still have it to make it easier for them to find the match.

Just happened in a match I was in (rated 1690 at the time), where we actually won the first engagement and the second engagement, but our thief went idle at spawn and started criticizing everyone. Reported him and blocked him of course, but irritating to lose a match nonetheless because of some turd wintrading.

Win trading is rampant, and is worse in hours of the day that Anet employees aren't likely to play the game. I have video proof of a specific guild, along with match scores as records for all of the win trading, all the way down through silver. Reporting is useless, and the only solution that I could find at all was to just stop caring about losing to win traders. Arenanet had a guy trying to show arenanet that people were hacking in matches, and they did nothing except ask him to remove the proof from youtube. No action was taken against him even trying to get attention by using the hacking program and showing them he did it. Someone suggested he buy gold, and got banned in 2 hours for that, but no mention of hacking. Arenanet may care about hacking an win trading, but there is little they either can or will do about it, I'm not sure which. It's a game, so let's treat it like one, and just stop caring about wins, as that's the only fun way left to play with this going on.

@"Vagrant.7206" said:Just happened in a match I was in (rated 1690 at the time), where we actually won the first engagement and the second engagement, but our thief went idle at spawn and started criticizing everyone. Reported him and blocked him of course, but irritating to lose a match nonetheless because of some kitten wintrading.

"You guys are winning the match; that's just not cool, you kittens!"

If anet would investigate and deal with wintraiding, alt acc abuse, macro plays, acc sharing and what not else - some certain well known players in EU would be instantly banned.Sitting in top 10 myself on a legit way right now and I couldn't care less because ranked is just a complete pile of shit which is dominated by nerds who can not even play competitively and properly in a dead game.

I also wanted to send greetings to Josh and Ich mache Hotbox mit euren Müttern ihr fetten nerds.Ihr dachtet ich mach spaß aber keiner hier lacht. Im fat irl and I wish i would have quit school for gaming

EDIT: isso domi

Archived