Black Lion Chest Observations and Suggestions

First off I will say I like rolling BLCs every now and then. The BL Statuettes are a great addition, same with Armor, Weapon, and Wardrobe unlocks. With that let me say that they are much better than some games like STO where you can open a box and only get a 1-2 lobi crystals out of it (they are currency like the Statuettes). Having 1 guaranteed seasonal item, 1 statuette and 2 common items is great.

So, first off my observations: Pre- statuettes I would see 4-5 uncommon or better drops per 25 chests opened. Since I may see 0-2. Now granted my last 25 chest opening started office with a Perma TP Contract -- kinda wish I kept that one lol -- but no others. Dye packs are becoming a bit much, same with Transmutation charges. When you open 25 chests and get Transmutation Charges 5 times it is a bit of a downer. So I thought up a few ideas.

1) Remove charges: We get these regularly from the daily login rewards. They are becoming like ToKs...way too common.2) Remove Dye Packs - make them Statuette purchases.
3) Remove BL Commemorative Coins..please.4) Create a way to sell back unwanted items for Statuettes. IE: Primers can sell for 1 Statuette, Hairstyle Kits for 3, Upgrade Extractors for 2.

I love that so much was moved into the Common section, but it seems uncommon or better drop rates have been hit hard. Not sure if it is a bug or what.

Also, are BLCs affected by MF ?

Thanks.

corrected Magic Find from Luck

Archived