New hairstyles/ Faces update soon?

Chasind.3128

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm really looking forward to to cosmetics for other races besides basic ass humans. I'd really like some new hair/face/beard/ear/tattoo/scar options for other races!!! C'mon anet!! get to it. I have makeover kits waiting to be used but no reason to use them yet - it's been since the human cosmetic update PoF since I last used one on one of humans. Really disappointed noone else got anything still.
Long flowy hair for Sylvari female and malesattractive male norn faces that aren't just recycled old faces with slightly different highlights.New tattoos for norns-female norn faces that are old or witch-like.more celtic/nordic warrior hairstyles that only norn can have and no sharing with humans!more ears for asura - torn ears for female - pierced ears for both genderspiercings/ vicious looking face options for charr- no anime hairs.

this might sound kinda weird but is in fact quite logical, i want some hair styles that are a bit like final fantasy hair styles.one reason is because they are always diverse and add a little realism within fantasy. (the GW2 hair styles look allot more like wigs then actual hair)sorry for the pic heavy post.d5nmfew.jpg5baNr2Z.jpglBPnt4Q.jpgFrfcPAg.jpgeDBu0vO.jpgLitNnwz.jpggZsoTCS.jpg8u50Zx8.jpgJzS5jEY.jpgcRAz5mO.jpg

I'm always for more hair/face style updates. I just hope they finally give male charr some more feminine faces, ones that actually look cat-like. The teeth sticking everywhere and a lot of the face just look messed up.All races besides humans just need more options, more longer hairstyles, more skin patterns, and more facial hair choices. (I feel like we've waited more than long enough for this stuff to be added)

@sorudo.9054 said:this might sound kinda weird but is in fact quite logical, i want some hair styles that are a bit like final fantasy hair styles.one reason is because they are always diverse and add a little realism within fantasy. (the GW2 hair styles look allot more like wigs then actual hair)sorry for the pic heavy post.

This is strange. This is indeed very strange. Anyone looking at those FF pics can see that they are neither realistic nor natural. If anything, those are the styles that look like wigs...or as if the ones wearing them are suffering from hair gel addiction.

A simple thing Anet can do is to make the total makeover/hairstyle kits available in character creation. People want to change their look from time to time and they will still eventually buy them. However, locking around 1/3 of the hairstyles behind a paywall makes the company look bad.

@"sorudo.9054" said:this might sound kinda weird but is in fact quite logical, i want some hair styles that are a bit like final fantasy hair styles.one reason is because they are always diverse and add a little realism within fantasy. (the GW2 hair styles look allot more like wigs then actual hair)sorry for the pic heavy post.![]"")

Yeah, the more practical hairstyles that aren't too anime looking I'd love to see. I'd love a squall leonhart hairstyle! He is based off of River Pheonix.

My wishlist:· More faces and hairstyles for Asura, especially male.· More soft faces for male Charr (less teeth sticking out everywhere).· Asian faces for Humans (maybe with Cantha expansion, if it's ever to happen?).· More bun/braid/ponytail hairstyles for human females.· Higher variety of facial hair.· More faces for female Sylvari.

@bart.3687 said:My wishlist:· More faces and hairstyles for Asura, especially male.· More soft faces for male Charr (less teeth sticking out everywhere).· Asian faces for Humans (maybe with Cantha expansion, if it's ever to happen?).· More bun/braid/ponytail hairstyles for human females.· Higher variety of facial hair.· More faces for female Sylvari.

Yeah I especially agree with the ponytail and longer hair for human females, the long, flowing hair always seems to be a staple of fantasy games, but human females dont seem to have any of that.

@Frostfang.5109 said:

• Canthan/asian faces for human and norn
  • Elonian/African faces for norn

I man, it would be strange if the other races ONLY existed in Tyria and if there were no other ethnicities (spelning?) of the non human races.

I dont think that would be lore friendly I believe we dont have Norns on any other place other then the Shiverpeak Mountains, honestly, I allready think that dosent make sense to have dark skin Norns on the game(Braham), but whatever, more options are allways good when it comes to character customisation.

But I believe its time to Anet give charrs some attention, all the other races allready have some pretty solid choices, but charrs, both faces and hairstyles, looks so bad...my character still using the character creation ones cause all the new ones look just way to much anime like or just way to ridiculous, dosent look like something you would expect from a someone who belong to militaristic culture.

@"sorudo.9054" said:this might sound kinda weird but is in fact quite logical, i want some hair styles that are a bit like final fantasy hair styles.one reason is because they are always diverse and add a little realism within fantasy. (the GW2 hair styles look allot more like wigs then actual hair)sorry for the pic heavy post.d5nmfew.jpg5baNr2Z.jpglBPnt4Q.jpgFrfcPAg.jpgeDBu0vO.jpgLitNnwz.jpggZsoTCS.jpg8u50Zx8.jpgJzS5jEY.jpgcRAz5mO.jpg

You need to add more mullets for it to be final fantasy style

Archived