[NA] Returning player LFG (WvW and/or sPvP) SF but may transfer

Nighthawk.2401

Hello,I'd describe myself as a semi serious player. I care about the meta and play seriously and have a competitive attitude while I'm playing, but the semi part comes in that I can't commit tons of hours to GW2. I can try to make sure I'm on at least once or twice a week.

I have always been a huge fan of the WvW gamemode, and I used to be part of a fantastic zerg-buster (15-25 players beating zergs double our size) guild (MvM from SF), however they have disbanded since, and I took a long break. I would love to find another guild with this kind of style. Preferably one that has groups led on most nights for whoever is on that day. I miss being a part of such an activity enough that I'd be willing to transfer servers to join one again. Although, I may like to take advantage of the ability to create f2p alts first just to peak in for a day and see how things actually are with the guild before I commit to buying a transfer.

Additionally, I used to never really do sPvP, and only the past week or two I've been really getting into it more. I've just hit rank 20 and am starting the ranked mode. I feel mechanically alright, and I'm familiar with tools like metabattle and I'm holding a 60-70% winrate on my way to unlocking the ranked mode. I'm mostly here to look for a WvW guild honestly, but as a part of taking an interest in sPvP I'm curious if there are any guilds recruiting for it. Due to worries about scheduling of what days I may be on, I'm not really looking to join a specific team of five. And instead I'm looking more for a larger sPvP focused group that makes it easy to just party up with whoever is online for a competitively oriented team.

I am not necessarily looking for a single guild that fills both my WvW and sPvP interests, though if one is out there I'd love to find it. I would be interested in potentially joining one guild for each if I find them and rep requirements allow. I'm not especially interested in any PvE, though running something on rare occasion would be interesting for a change of pace, I would be fine doing guild missions and whatnot.Oh, I have an 80 Ranger and Thief, and enough tomes to get either my Ele or Mes to 80 as well. I have full exotic on both and am working slowly on getting them equipped with ascended.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if there's any more information I overlooked and should provide as well.

Hello Nighthawk,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

Archived