Stuck in character select screen. Cant click anything.

I've had a strange problem going on for the last two days. After I log into my account, I'll get to the character-select screen, and can't click on anything. Whatever I click on gives no response at all. Then, after a half a minute or so, all the icons disappear and won't come back up again. My mouse works fine everywhere else outside of the game. I tried running GW2 repair already; and I'm still getting the same thing.

I don't know how reliable this is to go by. But I have ArcDPS installed. And one of the windows I always keep up is the one with connection stats (frame-rate, ping, refresh?). And this window indicates that my frame-rate is fine, but that my ping and r (does that mean refresh?) are at zero. That made me wonder if I was having a connection problem specific to GW2. So I tried turning off my firewall, which didnt help.

Finally, I wondered if any of my add-ons were the culprit. So I uninstalled ArcDPS and yolomouse, repaired GW2, and tried again. But it's still the same thing.

Any ideas?

Archived