[Suggestion] For Treasure Hunting Kits

As of this moment i have little to no use for the Treasure hunting kits, I've managed to get about 300 of them which i personally know i will not really use. i find it ironic that in the Domain of Istan you are rewarded with them frequently but cannot use them there.Now as for the suggestion, in the next Living Story map (too close to implement it on the upcoming one) could it be considered to make them similar to the shovels in Silverwastes with the Traders Caches? There are those out there who will go out of their way to collect these caches and grab the keys from the heart vendor, how about burying the caches which can only be revealed with the treasure hunting kits, making their value go up and actually have a reason to use them.

I don't know if they will consider making the treasure hunting kits work on more maps, but I wish they would do something to make them worth using. Mine are piling up as well, because the treasure seems to always be located at least halfway across the entire map, behind unscalable mountains and other major obstacles, and always end up being somewhere awful like in the middle of a Forged encampment where you will have to spend ten or fifteen minutes fighting before you can hope to open it. The contents are not worth the effort, IMO. Even worse than the Draconis Mons treasure hunts.

@who want blood.8765 said:Now as for the suggestion, in the next Living Story map (too close to implement it on the upcoming one) could it be considered to make them similar to the shovels in Silverwastes with the Traders Caches? There are those out there who will go out of their way to collect these caches and grab the keys from the heart vendor, how about burying the caches which can only be revealed with the treasure hunting kits, making their value go up and actually have a reason to use them.

That would not improve the kits. That would just turn the caches into trash and by extension the trader keys.

Archived