Kraitkin I: Irukandji Tentacle

I have done the solid ocean fractal several times since I have started this collection and killed dozens of Irukandji but still have not received this drop. I even opened a solo instance just to farm irukandji for this item and it still hasn't dropped. It could be rng but most of these collection items dropped after only a few kills and this one is a significant outlier so I would like to see if it wasn't accidentally removed from the drop tables or made excessively rare.

Edit: nevermind started another solo run and it litterally dropped on the first irukandji since posting this.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:I have done the solid ocean fractal several times since I have started this collection and killed dozens of Irukandji but still have not received this drop. I even opened a solo instance just to farm irukandji for this item and it still hasn't dropped. It could be rng but most of these collection items dropped after only a few kills and this one is a significant outlier so I would like to see if it wasn't accidentally removed from the drop tables or made excessively rare.

Edit: nevermind started another solo run and it litterally dropped on the first irukandji since posting this.

I did it too not long ago (1-2 months), it's not a guaranteed drop, it's random so continue slaying them and you'll get it sooner or later, good luck.

seems that OP just has bad luck with rngdid it myself only last weekendeverything dropped at 2nd to 5th kill - with one exceptionfor the Arctic Jellyfish Tentacle I had to kill surely over 50 - and I'm solely responsible that they are now extinct from False Lake in Lornar's :)

Archived