sPvP Build (No Herald)

Gilgamesh.5167

@Gilgamesh.5167 said:Hello, Im relatively new at Revenant so i was wondering if there is a viable sPvP build? Id go Herald but i don`t have HoT expansion.

If you're also relatively new at the game, you'll be fine... But if you have even a somewhat middle of the road matchmaking rating from playing other classes or whatever, you're going to have a real bad time in sPvP w/o Herald.

@narcx.3570 said:

@Gilgamesh.5167 said:Hello, I
m relatively new at Revenant so i was wondering if there is a viable sPvP build? I
d go Herald but i don`t have HoT expansion.

If you're also relatively new at the game, you'll be fine... But if you have even a somewhat middle of the road matchmaking rating from playing other classes or whatever, you're going to have a real bad time in sPvP w/o Herald.

@Gilgamesh.5167 said:Hello, I
m relatively new at Revenant so i was wondering if there is a viable sPvP build? I
d go Herald but i don`t have HoT expansion.

I`m bronze 890 rating

I was tired of playing herald relying on glint for the Healing spec and also have stability or not is not a matter to me, still have some for a few time, and i can rely on more damage with Jalis/Shiro wich make a good synergy together with retribution devastation and invocations as build is really cool and fun to play as power build, i'm not hitting the best surviving way as defensive play but it is really awesome build anyway in my taste, this need more skill than herald to survive but much funnier to play for me. So yeah we can say there are 3 specs for the revenant, the Revenant, the Herald and the Renegade.

Archived