Token Collector (Ember Bay) Broke

I collected all the Mursaat tokens in Ember Bay but the achievement says I didn't get one. I went back to it (#31) and tried again to collect it. It shows token and "Collect [F]" box, but won't let me hit F or register as collected. Any ideas?Yes, I tried logging out, rezoning, collecting with another toon, etc... ACK! Just want the stupid Sentient Aberration.

• 5 months later...

@"UrsusCincinnatus.2697" said:I collected all the Mursaat tokens in Ember Bay but the achievement says I didn't get one. I went back to it (#31) and tried again to collect it. It shows token and "Collect [F]" box, but won't let me hit F or register as collected. Any ideas?Yes, I tried logging out, rezoning, collecting with another toon, etc... ACK! Just want the stupid Sentient Aberration.

I just hit the same bug, my achievement panel said I collected 40/40, but the objective said 39/40. The one I'm missing is the nose of the skull. I did send a ticket and it's been over a week, still waiting. I went back a few times, but the token is not available for me to interact.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have the same problem with token 33. I get the prompt to collect, but can't interact with it. It is the last thing I need to open the Aurora collection. I have tried on multiple days with multiple toons. Doesn't ever work. This content has been out a long time and it is hard to imagine it couldn't have been fixed by now. Customer Service says they can't help!@!!!

• Haha 1