[Vid] SBI/SF (KRTA, Sin, MAS) vs BG (KnT, Rev, SW), Bonus Hate vs DOC at the end!

Egorum.9506

@Ubi.4136 said:So, from this video we learn that whoever has more scourges, firebrands and revenants wins the fight.

I think we learned how to spawn a rare DOC outside of a keep!

Just gotta walk in the tall grass and use DOC attractant (sold in BG only, rare chance of getting them from heavy loot bags in the SBI version version of the game)

@Egorum.9506 said:

@Arlette.9684 said:How is there no video of QQ making a raid group to farm me after I farmed their top 2 mesmers last week? I felt so special to have a raid dedicated comp going through my phases ftw.

It's pretty special to have a pinsnipe group that comes in whenever they get their kitten handed to them

101% NA Guilds got snipe once then dodge map . Isn't? :/

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

@Arlette.9684 said:How is there no video of QQ making a raid group to farm me after I farmed their top 2 mesmers last week? I felt so special to have a raid dedicated comp going through my phases ftw.

It's pretty special to have a pinsnipe group that comes in whenever they get their kitten handed to them

Once the pinsnipers are in, why keep going if you aren't going to pinsnipe too?

@Egorum.9506 said:

90% players dont know how to use skill and just 12345678

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

All about that positioning man

Greetings All, These videos are intended as KRTA Training videos ONLY. It was not KRTA Leadership's intentions on having these videos uploaded to spread salt throughout the community and certainly not approved for release on/in a public forum. Win, lose or draw, we in KRTA like to do our talking on the battlefield not on a forum.

THIS WILL BE ADDRESSED!

In saying that, I apologize on behalf of KRTA and see you on the field of battle!

Semper KRTA!

~Alpha~

@Jerry CCH.9816 said:

sometimes I go 8576321. for fun. heck with 4

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

Personally I'm a big fan of the 8675309 rotation, 4 never helped anyone to win

@Egorum.9506 said:

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

Personally I'm a big fan of the 8675309 rotation, 4 never helped anyone to win

Leave Jenny out of this.

Archived