Heavy Armor Help — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Heavy Armor Help

Trying to create a very distracting yet cohesive glowy/particle effect heavy armor set for my male norn guardian. So far this
is what I was able to put together, but I bet there's better options out there that you wonderful people can help me with
Inspiration
Heavy_Armor.jpg

Comments

• Khailyn.6248Khailyn.6248 Member ✭✭✭

The 'inspiration' picture reminds me of Luminescent armor personally. Graphically detailed and always has a blue'ish glow to it. Either way, ill put a link below to the gallery of all in game armors. hopefully you can find something that works.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Norn_male_heavy_armor

• Haleydawn.3764Haleydawn.3764 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4, 2018

Well, in your inspo picture, even though it is a Light Armor wearer (Phoenix chest and winged pants), some of the actual items aren't bound to light armor. It's wearing Chaos Glove (Gemstore), Aurora (Legendary Trinket), Nightfury Shoulders, Ad Infinitum (Legendary Backpack) and Nevermore (Legendary Staff).

The Leystone Armor gives off leyline auras. Also, the Zodiac armor set has a slight aura to it too.
    Don't forget you can mix in infusions with an effect, like the Ghostly Infusion for a blue/black aura, and the Teal Poly Infusion.
    I'd post a picture of my Guardian with Nevermore and Ad Infinitum, but mines Female, so wouldn't work with your, ahem, hooge male Norn. ^^

Plus if you want that breastplate in your screenshot (Sublime Mistforged), be prepared if you have not done any WvW, you need to have already earned the Triumphant heavy chest, and have a world rank of 2,000 to purchase it.

The above was written as part of an attempt to waste time.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.