Returning player (pre HoT) looking for a guild

grokiftw.2364

I seem to have been away from Guild Wars for quite some time. Had to quit for a few years due to the business of life, unfortunately. I remember the days when I'd run the streets of Kaineng Center with guildies who were more like family members. Charge north of the wall with strangers who ended up as close friends. Dance in Droknar's Forge with hooligans who turned out to be saints. I aim to rediscover that atmosphere and find a home once again. I'll keep the floor swept, the trash out, and I won't let the dishes pile up.:smile:

Hey there, why don't you give Tyrs Paladium a try? We are guild for players 30+ in age that likes to play together, teach others new things, and have fun! We are PvE focused, but we do dabble in sPvP and WvW. Our home server is Dragonbrand, but probably 50% of the guild is on another server. We are looking forward to the planned changes Anet has in store for WvW which would allow all guildies to run together in WvW. We have been getting an influx of returning GW2 players and ex-WoWers, so I am sure that you will find someone in guild to which you can relate.

We have a dedicated website for information sharing and event planning. We also have a Teamspeak 3 server for voice comms, which while recommended is not required. Sometimes when doing fractals and guild missions, its helpful to be able to hear instructions at a minimum.

You can see more about the guild here: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/418193#Comment_418193

And if all that sounds good, then please go to tyrspaladium.shivtr.com

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

PS: With quite a few parents in the guild, we LOVE people that clean up after themselves!

Hello Grok,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

Oh, wow, you are totally giving me some flashbacks. Good times, good times! So, first of all... welcome back to Tyria! I know what you mean about the community of Guild Wars... the seemingly-random moments that turn into fond memories even years later. Man, now I'm missing some folks I knew way back when, too!

I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild and I think it could be a great fit for you! We definitely have that mix of silly randomness and epic adventures that builds close friendships. I really think you'd find a home here. We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events almost every day of the week, including dungeons, raid training, fractals... lots of both PvE and PvP... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you! And the overall attitude in our community is fantastic. They're patient, fun, and knowledgeable. It's pretty fantastic!

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat! Let me know if you have any questions and best of luck with your adventures!

Archived