travel toys and its execution.

i just made a new character because i wanted to make an all powerful mage, however, the travel toy i bought a while ago isn't really concept friendly.i have the lightning travel toy but this can apply on others as well, both how the action bar changes and the animation is lack lusting at best.

the action bar should not change, what should happen is to have it's own button or small side bar so it doesn't disrupt normal play. (could be F6-F7 or some other buttons)i don't like it when the toy automatically activates again while i only have a small window of peace, we can't use them in battle anyway (want to but they don't allow this) so don't change the action bar all the time.

the animation can surely use some rework, my character constantly leans forward while standing still, it would be nice for my character to be actually floating straight up.another thing i would like to see is that characters lean towards the direction they are going, just a static animation isn't my idea of money well spend.

Archived