When is the function gyro bug going to get addressed?

Vagrant.7206

@Tapps.1479 said:bugs usualy dont get their own patches unless its a game crash. it will probably get fixed when the next patch comes out so maybe tuesday?

Generally, bugs get hotfixes within a few days of their discovery. We're still waiting from the time the last balance patch launched (Feb 6th, roughly a month).

Tbh, for me this has been a bug since around november 2017(could be even longer for others). However I get it every game now in pvp. I haven't encountered it in wvw though. I've even reported it and pitched in where i can many times, so it's a bit discouraging since it's STILL going. Matter of fact, it's even worse lol.On a side note, i see a lot of players saying that they can't stomp/rez when the bug occurs. Idk if it will work for others, but for me, I just unselect my target with esc and manually stomp/rez (can't use the func gyro or choose who i'm stomping/rezzing if there is more than one player downed nearby but at least I can stomp/rez manually for now)Hope this helps in the meantime and i hope this get's a fix soon.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/28563/bug-function-gyro/p2

found it

@Irenio CalmonHuang.2048 said:I believe I've figured this one out; I wasn't able to get it done in time to release for episode two, but am hoping we can get the fix out sometime this month.

This fix may not get ALL cases of the issue, but it will definitely fix an incredibly common cause of this bug.

@"Ithilwen.1529" said:The Illusionary Elasticity trait "bug" went on for perhaps a year. ANET simply turned it off as a stopgap balance ( if I understand accurately. ) Something like that may be happening with gyro.

If it is, that's really, really bad, because it breaks stomps for engineers.

• ArenaNet Staff

@saerni.2584 said:

@"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:Irenio took a shot at this bug already. Fix should be coming during the same release as the PvP/WvW splits.

What is the rough timeline for the patch? Can we expect it in March?

Unfortunately, can't give a date yet! But soonish.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Irenio took a shot at this bug already. Fix should be coming during the same release as the PvP/WvW splits.

What is the rough timeline for the patch? Can we expect it in March?

Unfortunately, can't give a date yet! But soonish.

Archived