Leaderboard Bugged

veslarius.8425

I have been seeing a continuous error while looking at the spvp leaderboard. It shows players with lower rating in a spot that I should be sitting at. It's just 250 at the moment so it's not critical but if I grind down to top 100 or 25 an issue like this could become much more annoying. I have 3 screenshots showing the bug but can't see an option here to upload an image. Had anyone else noticed this issue?

• ArenaNet Staff

@veslarius.8425 said:I have been seeing a continuous error while looking at the spvp leaderboard. It shows players with lower rating in a spot that I should be sitting at. It's just 250 at the moment so it's not critical but if I grind down to top 100 or 25 an issue like this could become much more annoying. I have 3 screenshots showing the bug but can't see an option here to upload an image. Had anyone else noticed this issue?

This happens sometimes around the edge of the top 250 because you can only be posted to the leaderboard at the end of a game. So while you were not in the top 250 some of the players on the edge lost games pushing the bottom rating on the leaderboard lower than your current rating, but you won't be placed until you complete another game.

Alternatively you may not meet the minimum games requirement.

Archived