fix skyhammer jump pads

Crab Fear.1624

I don't know why but they don't work anymore for me: I go on them an nothing happens (in the past the jump was automatic) while I see others using them. Did I change something with the options or am I missing some new mechanic?Anyway yes, the map sucks this way...

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:I would love whole map to be reverted to its original state. You know, when it had unique flavour and allowed fun gameplay with the floor.

Except everyone hated that, and it's the reason why it got reworked in the first place lmao.

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:I would love whole map to be reverted to its original state. You know, when it had unique flavour and allowed fun gameplay with the floor.

I hated the original jump pads as a guard. It cancels my Renewed Focus when running through it. Now i actually have to jump on it which is better.

Ok. I got an idea. Instead of the current cooldown mechanic, how about you get an effect called Risk.

Risk

• After jumping for the next 5 seconds you have Risk, there is a 50% chance you can jump again, and the other 50% is you will launch into the sky and fall to your death.

Archived