[EU][ExG]The Exiled Gentlemen /Social PvX guild that is very active on discord voice.

Divcdk.8402

We are a small 50 member UK/EU based guild, that mains discord and enjoys many a banterific moment on it. We are not building a large elitist guild but a small family of like-minded chaps and chapettes (ladies) that play Guild wars 2.

We run all tiers of fractals and dabble in raids, we often run events with giveaways and what not, but generally want to promote fun and banter in our discord server.

We are progressing through raids from w1-5 and are constantly inviting new players and fresh faces to the raids. If you are looking for somewhere to start with raids we can help with that.

New and old players are welcome, all we ask is that you have voice chat and are up for a chat and a laugh. We accept players from all over EU

The one thing we ask is that you have Discord and come on often for a chat.

Interested ? I hope you are ! Message me here or in game/w divcdk.8402Beany.3098DangerfieldUK.6978

I would like to join, im sort of a new player Ive only done fractals and pvp further than that I tried raids but i got no idea how to, it was kinda overwhelming same as all the other stuff there is to do which im not aware at all of, I am after an active guild with Discord :D

Archived