Non random way to get mount skins?

Not if you want the ones from the adoption licences.

You can buy the 2000 gem skins individually, or you can buy a 5-pack of themed ones (and with those you have to get the whole pack or nothing, there's no way to leave out skins you don't want even if you don't have the mount).

But the nearest you can get with the licences is buying all 30 and calling it a very expensive, very large pack. That way you know exactly what you'll get and how much it will cost, but if you only like a few of the skins it's very expensive.

@"BeLZedaR.4790" said:Thanks for the responses. Have to say this is quite disappointing, I’ve never liked the lootbox type of thing, it’s never good for the costumers.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/15523/a-message-about-the-mount-adoption-license/p1

It has been discussed pretty substantional. The first post from the CEO of Arenanet should help in understanding their position.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@"BeLZedaR.4790" said:Thanks for the responses. Have to say this is quite disappointing, I’ve never liked the lootbox type of thing, it’s never good for the costumers.

It has been discussed pretty substantional. The first post from the CEO of Arenanet should help in understanding their position.

Thanks for the info. Still find it a tad disappointing though:) If I could at least choose what mount I get the skin for, It’d be far more understandable.

Archived