Open World Focused Guild.

I've got a Guild Slot open and I would like to find a Guild that is focused on Open World, whether it be Metas, World Bosses, doesn't matter, just a guild that decides hey screw it lets do Silver Wastes as a group, or lets do Instan, or lets screw around in Verdant Brink. This game has a lot of fantastic Open World content and it would be cool if there were a Guild that did this as a group.

Far too often I join a guild and everyone's doing something different and your hard pressed to even fill a 5 man group. I'm not saying every one has to do everything together like drones but it would be cool if 10 to 20 people roll together every night doing Metas or what ever, get that Raiding Guild coriander except in the Open World for scrubs like me.

we do screw around in VB and other HoT as well as PoF maps quite often since we run hp trains. and tagged up to do Istan once. need to do more but usually we're so wrapping with dungeons and fractals as well as stories.we also have guild missions on Mondays as well as more fractal in-depth trainings on Sundays. although fractal trainings run daily now and dungeons every other day if the need arises, otherwise they'll be on the weekend.our Discord on a nightly basic is around 10 people, record is 31 people in chat just doing guild missions and troll around open world. needless to say, you'll miss out a lot if you don't have Discord since it remains very active during the day cuz work/school. then voice chat is active at night.here's more info about us: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

I actually hooked up with a group of people named Oops that are casual enthusiasts like me, I actually realized talking to these guys that I'm pretty Hard Core for a casual. I'm a unique blend I guess that doesn't raid or fractal but I play for 2 to 6 hours a day doing Open World content.

Archived