Naked Statement On Mesmer Balance

@"PH Law.4063" said:Naked means nothing in PvP because everything is based on rune set, sigil, and amulet not gears so your complaint is invalid. Put those naked mesmers any other gameplay and they will die faster then you can type this irrelevant post up.

Nah you need to wear chest legs and boots to get armor bonus. Even in pvp

@"PH Law.4063" said:Naked means nothing in PvP because everything is based on rune set, sigil, and amulet not gears so your complaint is invalid. Put those naked mesmers any other gameplay and they will die faster then you can type this irrelevant post up.

Lol. THIS is why. Guys like this right there.

"Players need to equip chest, legs and foot armor to achieve the base armor value, but hands, shoulders and head may be ignored." - GW2wiki

Before you post try to understand the issue at hand a little bit better next time. Even if it doesn't seem as a big change in roflstomp matches, in a close game you are more likely to lose due to being more squishy to power damage.

Should we not throw people in jail because they didn't know that stealing was illegal? It's public information, so let's just ban/jail them. IN real life, you go to jail. This is a game, and a casual one. Reading everything on the wiki isn't expected and isn't law, therefor should not be punished, but it is available. For those that are going to tell me that I had a contradicting statement, realize that it was said at the hilarity that is what reading the "ban them for being naked" posts sound like. It's a game. They have the information. People won't run vetted builds because they think they know better. People run naked because they think they know better. If it's a problem, then they won't get to a high rank. If you are as good as you think, you will rise above and not see them again. Problem solved. It's not like you queue WITH naked opponents and never against them. You have an equal chance of winning due to this so called "massive advantage" you think you have as well in case you didn't know.

As heavy armor class for example you lose 758 armor when running around naked in PvP. Which is equal to 758 toughness if u want to know how much of an impact that does.. Now as comparison, Demolishers amulet gives you 560 toughness. So by not wearing armor its like going from demolishers to berserkers and losing 198 additonal toughness on top.

inform urself before posting on the forums lol

Lol Yung PH Law calls OP irrelevant, gets rules of the game wrong.

Playing naked is not all that good. It gives you reduced armor making you more likely to get spiked 100-0 by many builds.

Playing nacked however...YOU UNLEASH YOUR MANLINESS INTO THE GAME AND WATCH AS YOUR OPPONENTS TREMBLE IN FEAR OF YOUR PRECENSE, YOU HEAR THEM SCREAMING “BILLY DONT DO IT YOU NEED TO RELAX”BUT THERES NO STOPPING YOU NOW, “CMON MAN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE” gachiGASM

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Playing naked is not all that good. It gives you reduced armor making you more likely to get spiked 100-0 by many builds.

Playing nacked however...YOU UNLEASH YOUR MANLINESS INTO THE GAME AND WATCH AS YOUR OPPONENTS TREMBLE IN FEAR OF YOUR PRECENSE, YOU HEAR THEM SCREAMING “BILLY DONT DO IT YOU NEED TO RELAX”BUT THERES NO STOPPING YOU NOW, “CMON MAN GET YOUR kitten BACK HERE” gachiGASM

You can get spiked with having 3700+ armor. Believe me, I've tested. Armor meanings nothing because of how insanely disproportionate damage is at this time.

@Aza.2105 said:

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:Playing naked is not all that good. It gives you reduced armor making you more likely to get spiked 100-0 by many builds.

Playing nacked however...YOU UNLEASH YOUR MANLINESS INTO THE GAME AND WATCH AS YOUR OPPONENTS TREMBLE IN FEAR OF YOUR PRECENSE, YOU HEAR THEM SCREAMING “BILLY DONT DO IT YOU NEED TO RELAX”BUT THERES NO STOPPING YOU NOW, “CMON MAN GET YOUR kitten BACK HERE” gachiGASM

You can get spiked with having 3700+ armor. Believe me, I've tested. Armor meanings nothing because of how insanely disproportionate damage is at this time.

Armor has diminishing returns. It actually does matter trust me. But my comment was mostly a meme tbh

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

Armor has diminishing returns. It actually does matter trust me. But my comment was mostly a meme tbh

Isn’t it like 2500-2800 is the sweet spot and anything over is wasted stat? It’s been so long that I’ve actually thought about I can’t remember.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

Nah it means little and so does any damage reduction at this point. It might matter more after damage is toned down significantly.

@Jace al Thor.6745 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

Isn’t it like 2500-2800 is the sweet spot and anything over is wasted stat? It’s been so long that I’ve actually thought about I can’t remember.

Something like that. I’d say up to 3k is worth against heavy spike comps.

You really missed the point OP was trying to get across XD

Archived