What will remain viable without PoF?

ArchonWing.9480

Daredevil roaming will seem to always be a viable option, as well as condi chrono. Or any of the current roaming builds will remain competitive in that regard it seems. Nothing from PoF is really going to push them out, rather just give them a wider variety of opposing builds and playstyles. Can't speak for blob battles.

Normal guardian since the virtues lacking casting time allow it to react quicker with respect to blob fighting. Tempest over the Weaver due to the same idea of reacting quickly in blob fights. For Weaver you have to essentially attune twice, and by then...the significant moment has passed. So if you don't have PoF and play said classes you should be fine. Although, you can prolly take Unravel to by pass this issue.

-Chrono over mirage

-Tempest over weaver...not even sure what role weaver has its just extra skills

-Any guard spec will work

-Reaper still strong, scourge more useful for zerging.

-Glint/Mallyx/Ventari still good for condi rev, renegade offers ranged weapon but utilities are garbage.

-Soulbeast might be useful for zergs, stance share+meld so you don't have to micro manage pets in zergs.

-Spellbreaker might see action in zergs, but I dont think it will last due to lingering fundamental shortcomings with warrior class

There are plenty of builds i think that will still be viable, if roaming. Anything condi will continue to be strong, most Thief builds. Chrono, Daredevil, Reaper and the like will continue to be very strong. I think the likes of Tempest could be countered strongly by Spellbreaker though, only time will tell but i dont think there are many builds that would instantly become useless simply because of PoF

Archived