Wvw Patch Notes Mar 6th 2018

XenesisII.1540

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/31078/game-update-notes-march-6-2018#latest

Helpful changes for support.

General Health BarsNew health bar controls have been added to the General Options menu under the User Interface section. These controls are designed to improve the experience of healer and support roles by optionally increasing the visibility of ally health.

• Thick Party Health Bars: Shows larger health bars for party, PvP, and squad subgroup members.
  • Thick Squad Health Bars: Shows larger health bars for squad members.
  • Always Show Party Health Bars has been added as an option.
  • Always Show Squad Health Bars has been added as an option.

And continuing their quest to make combat entirely about boons vs condition...

World vs. WorldConcentration and expertise WvW infusions are now available for sale at WvW laurel merchants and the WvW Skirmish Supervisor.Added WvW vendors to Obsidian Sanctum spawn areas.

First of all, thank you for posting XenesisII.

I really, really like the changes! Yes, the new Infusion may push the boons VS conditions a bit further, they provide ~5% to either Condition or Boon Duration which is something but not the world and requires you to get them for every single Infusion Slot.But the Health Bar improvements are huge especially for Support players!

Anyways, I hope Anet will improve even more upon the OS!

those infusions are just meant for WvW players to min max stats for their builds and whatnot, they are a good addition, WvW has always been about boons since day 1, if you do not realize that u are just a bad player who has never been on a guild or competent zerg. Boons are makes coordinates groups better than random retards running around on their mirage, i mean they are the base of team synergy and group composition, the very heart of WvW big scale coordinated fights without them we would be just 50 pugs throwing spells at each other without any possibilities to push on a fight unless we massively outnumber the defenders, boon are also how guilds and other skilled players can take on bigger numbers.

@jojohome.3159 said:Well i guess these healthbars can be pretty handy if a guards wants to know how far his teammates are of position ;)

Actually, my friend was happy about being able to rage at guardian for being out of position.

Its not like classes like rev, nec etc cant do anything from off tag. But guardian roaming/staying safe somewhere at sides whole fight is the worst ever.

Archived