[Suggestion] Exchanging WvW-Infusions

elin.2407

Greetings fellow WvW-Players & Anet,

WvW-Infusion currently cost 5 Laurels and 125 Badges of Honor or 45 Skirmish Claim Tickets and 20 Memories of battle each. Getting the Badges and/or Memories is more or less very easy to do and only requires one to play WvW for a while. 5 Laurels or 45 Tickets on the other hand is just a very brutal price. You only get so many Laurels each week and there a quite a few other things you need laurels for in the game and you also only get so many Tickets each week and if you can not manage to keep your participation up or jsut switches servers it is a lsot cause anyways.

Most active WvW players have multiple characters, I have at least 6 ascended sets of equipment across the two characters that don't run Exotic out of my many I use for WvW. And buying that many Infusions is just way too expensive. Yes, they are not mandatory, but if you play in a hardcore guild or want to play each build to the max you want them.So here is what I would suggest. At least give the players a way to exchange Infusions for other Infusions. For example a Mighty for a Vital etc. Especially now that there are Infusions for Concentration and Expertise that many would like to have instead of other variants it is a very annoying and maybe to an extend frustrating quest to get another set of Infusions again.I have 17 Malign Infusion just sitting around, because I once had two sets of those and now only need one.Maybe put a price on the exchange, maybe make it work close to how the Mist Capacitors for changing the Mist Trinkets stats do.

I feel like making the Infusions just much easier to get would make them kind of redundant so that is out of option for me personally.

TL;DR: Give players a way to exchange different WvW-Infusions for another Variant/Stat.

Best regards,Elin

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:Your suggestion is a valid one, but even though wvw infusions are just better, infusion exchange and/or sell really should be across the board.

I totaly agree. I just don't play anything besides WvW and PvP so I only thought about that. But obviously the ability to exchange Infusions should be there for everything.!

Archived