THANK YOU ANET FOR NEW CHARR HORNS!

@Batel.9206 said:

@Oglaf.1074 said:Quite frankly, they're boring and I have to question them being worthy of being premium exclusive.

But
are
they exclusive? The patch notes makes it seem like they're available for new characters.

I just checked - they actually
ARE
available for new characters.

Then it is not so bad, I guess. I mean they are still quite disappointing but fair is fair - I must’ve misread the notes.

Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

I have one of those haircut kits that dropped from a Black Lion Chest, will those work on the horns?

Just went and checked it out and it is really cool. Seems that a bunch of the "new" ones are because male got all the female horns added and vice versa (which is super cool). Also a nice selection of completely new horns for both, so thats really cool :)Never made any changes on my charr character (the added hairstyles did not appeal to me), but I might just consider giving her new horns.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

I have one of those haircut kits that dropped from a Black Lion Chest, will those work on the horns?

Try opening a ticket with CS, no promises, and the worst that can happen is that they say Nope. Good luck!

Thank you so much Anet. I have hoped for awhile now that one of the female horn styles would somehow make it over to the male list. You have delivered on that ,and more. Keep up the good work with adding styles to all the races.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:Is there any way I can get a refund for the total make over kit that came with my level 80 boost I bought, if you hadn't been so secretive regarding upcoming features I wouldn't have used it in my Charr less than a week ago?

Yes the hair style kits work. I just used one on my charr :)

@artemis.6781 said:

Yes the hair style kits work. I just used one on my charr :)

No reason for a ticket then, thanks for the info.

Archived