Mirror Images: This skill now breaks enemy targeting when used.

glenndevis.8327

I've always wanted some level of utility or defense out of this skill rather than just being clone generation. I still enjoyed popping it in peoples faces and shattering, but the days when that was a normalized option seem so far now.

Having both Signet of Midnight, and Mirror images being competitive with Decoy in some way is pretty healthy.It might still struggle with common utility slot picks, but I really like this change.

@SlimChance.6593 said:That's it as far as balance changes to core, chrono?? That's pathetic!

Nah, you can also initiate Mantra (charges) in mid-air now. Except they forgot to add this change to Lesser Power Cleanse, so it (still) doesn't trigger if you finish casting your heal skill in mid-air.

@Esplen.3940 said:

@SlimChance.6593 said:That's it as far as balance changes to core, chrono?? That's pathetic!

Nah, you can also initiate Mantra (charges) in mid-air now. Except they forgot to add this change to Lesser Power Cleanse, so it (still) doesn't trigger if you finish casting your heal skill in mid-air.

so even this pitiful change is half finished lol, this is new level for anet balance

Archived