When Loading Sandswept Isles Client Goes Into "Not Responding" Mode

As the title suggests. My client and albeit whole computer will freeze up when loading into Sandswept Isles from anywhere. From a story instance going in, and loading in from character select, to teleporting to it across the map. Anything that loads the Sandswept Isled map causes the client to freeze, and any other activity on my computer to stop suddenly. (Can't brose or scroll on webpages, music stops, etc.) Then I'm shown the "Not Responding" message in the upper left of the client window. I just wait a bit, and it fixes itself, but this has never happened on a map before.

With how big some of the things are on this map, I'm worried that the client is trying to load too much in at once and flooding the client/cpu. Can anyone else confirm or update with more information?

• 4 weeks later...

hey, my computer also lags a bit. Loading this map simply takes all cpu resources so computer becomes totally unresponsive for a second for me. i got strong computer so its not thast much opf an issue but ppl with weak comoputer gonna cry.

cpu amd ryzen 1400, ssd, rx 460

Archived