Lasting Bonds: Efi not responding properly. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Lasting Bonds: Efi not responding properly.

Attempting the first of the Lasting Bonds collections, "Where We Come From". Efi is supposed to give me conversation options when I have the 20 slot bag, but she's only giving me her generic reply. The rest of the collection has been completed, so I'm blocked here.

Lip synching is just mime karaoke.

Comments

• Palador.2170Palador.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

Just got her to respond by passing the item back to the character that completed the story. The other character had not, but was able to do the rest of the collection.

• Image.8630Image.8630 Member ✭✭

so wish this forum search worked! Just tried to do this AP and the bug is still there. Since March! wow
    cant use your solution, only 1 char on this island so far. :)

• I have the same problem...the arrow to click to continue to the dialogue is gone ;-;. Have you been able to figure it out?

• Palador.2170Palador.2170 Member ✭✭✭✭

All I can suggest is to try handing it to a different character, then back to the correct one. Maybe that will make the game realize you've got the item?

• I have the same issue. I may have deleted the bandolier item from inventory. When I talk to Efi, she and my character talk as if I have the item, but then there is no more dialogue arrow to continue to complete the achievement with her.

I wonder what's here.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.