Mount Maelstrom mastery point bug [merged]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was doing my aurora achievements and saw this mastery point where i cant get it no matter what i did ( events around it) and its just becoming annoying at this point where i cant progress with my aurora. I asked players around it and someone told me that she have contacted a Game Master and the GM told her its not a bug.2018-03-09_2.png

this is sad. the legendary trinket aurora can not be crafted due to this bug. in the devs known bugs list, this is not stated. it may be weeks or months before they come across this. i am in the same boat i have everything ready to make it all i need is the one mastery and i can craft it. till then all that work for nothing.

@Leave Eye.5126 said:this is sad. the legendary trinket aurora can not be crafted due to this bug. in the devs known bugs list, this is not stated. it may be weeks or months before they come across this. i am in the same boat i have everything ready to make it all i need is the one mastery and i can craft it. till then all that work for nothing.

this is annoying for real like i have been playing mainly for aurora at this point i have nothing to do , i know its stupid but aurora was my only achievement , and just because a recent bug i cant get it.

I sent a ticket for this.

A GM told me that this bug has been reported, that the devs are aware and on this issue.

I guess that @Gaile Gray.6029 can confirm it :)

Please, dear devs, keep in mind that a loooot of players (including me :D) are blocked on Aurora II collection, and just need this mastery point to finish their legendary trinket. I let you imagine how it's frustrating to not be able to reach the mastery point ^^'

Thank you very much for the time spent to solve this little problem <3

Archived