PoF - Patch - Did you miss something?

Hibiskus.8294

I missed (for Mesmer) the : 3rd Mantra Charge added as standart, reduced the recharge time of Mantra of Recovery from 20 seconds to 12...i mean: Guardians new elite the firebrand has 3 charges and a lower recharge time.....from what i saw...

Also i saw under Improvements: "Six new exclusive hair colors, six new exclusive hair-accessory dyes, 2 additional human hairstyles, and several bald options from Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire™ have been added and are available in Total Makeover Kits and Self-Style Hair Kits, found in the Utility category of the Gem Store."....

........have i seen right..... 2 additional human hairstyles added...... why 2 human hairstyles again (ok, they can get new hairstyles, nothing against it)....they already got new hairstyles some weeks ago ( orginal :"08/01/2017- August 1st Release Notes": "The Total Makeover Kit has been updated to include new hairstyles and faces from the second expansion and is available in the Utility category of the Gem Store."), i mean: what is with the Norn, the Asura, the Charr and the Sylvari? Are they not worth it to get new hairstyles? I was so disappointed the last time, as i saw that there are just new human hairstyles...and now i was hoping that they deliver for the other races with the release of PoF new Hairstyles....and now i read: 2 human hairstyles.... nothing else....

but the rest from todays patch sounds good....

Archived