Having to redo story several of times in PoF Due to being DCED right at then end

So I get to the end of the story in several instances, Some of the story is to long in the instances you spend a half hour or more in some of them with no save check points I have had to redo several story lines because of the Dc issue.... So Its really annyoing and frustrating when will this be fixed because at this point I am having to run through story twice on each charter? Which makes me want to stay away I don't want to redo story on 9 charters twice anymore................... :(

Yeah... I'm getting this issue right at the end of "The Departing". After taking out the Eater of Souls, I get half way through the dialogue when I dismiss the prisoner (Joko's) offer of raising an army. (I get as far as the dialogue "I may need an army, but I don't need you!") This step never seems to complete. When I proceed to the gate to leave the Domain of the Lost, I get DC'd. This has happened twice now.

Thank you I find this issue with several part's in the story line PoF and its so frustrating and I just want to stay away from PoF in general due to those issues. I think I spent 3 hours or more trying to complete or just trying to finish that very instance The Departing. makes me want to say its just not worth the aggravation to try and run my other charters through story.

Archived