Mistlock Sanctuary - Getting punted to LA [Solved]

Hello,My characters who were in the Mislock Sanctuary, are being punted to Lions Arch. I have the permanent pass to the Mistlock so it isn't due to time running out.

• I had logged into a character who was sitting in the Mistlock Sanctuary and used the bank
  • I logged out to character select and logged back into a character in Vabbi
  • I logged out to character select and logged back to a character who is in the Mistlock Sanctuary
  • The load screen says Mistlock Sanctuary then changes to Lion's Arch
  • Got punted to Lion's Arch.
  • Repeat for all of my characters who are (or were) in the Mistlock Sanctuary

Just to make sure I didn't make a mistake (or forget which character I had parked where) I went back to character select and tried to get a different character, that was also parked in the Mistlock Sanctuary, and the same thing happened again.

Edit: I think I figured it out -- I was looking for trinkets on another character when I discovered this issue. After logging back to Vabbi, I moved the pass-key from the shared inventory slot to make room for the trinkets. When I flipped back to the characters in the Mistlock, they got punted to LA. I actually did not think this would happen when an account bound item was moved from the shared inventory slot, because it is account bound and my characters are already there.

Archived