How are you liking the latest Episode/Map?

The new map looks beautiful and I've already done a few events that seem enjoyable and produce decent loot. I love both the Charr and Asura presence there and the story episode was fun and exciting, albeit a little annoying with all the Asuran puzzles! And of course I'm always glad to have some new bounty bosses to battle!

Here's my first video of a Sandswept Isle bounty solo! It's Asuran vs. Asuran! Hope you enjoy Viper Mirage vs. Vebis the Inquisitor!

How are you guys feeling about this latest patch?

I've only just unlocked the new map, but so far I'm really enjoying it. I love seeing a unique charr society (and now I see why they were able to add so many new horns with this update) and the island looks really cool from the little I've seen.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening with the Inquest too. That's one of the storylines/factions I know Anet have been accused of forgetting about in the past so it's nice to see them make a reappearance.

@Danikat.8537 said:I've only just unlocked the new map, but so far I'm really enjoying it. I love seeing a unique charr society (and now I see why they were able to add so many new horns with this update) and the island looks really cool from the little I've seen.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening with the Inquest too. That's one of the storylines/factions I know Anet have been accused of forgetting about in the past so it's nice to see them make a reappearance.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as too much Asura in my storylines! But this lost tribe of Charr is pretty cool, too!

Generally excellent, but the visual noise issue needs urgent addressing. Plus the open world often plays dry top music when Im exploring the Inquest base which was a small immersion breaker. On the whole a great map and episodic story though, with some improved character development, ambient conversation and overall quality of storytelling

I like the charr society here, and the water areas are quite beautiful.

Nice contrast with the inquest tech - certainly much nicer than all that hideous undead stuff in Istan.

Although I don't like how dominant Rata Primus is in this map - due to the size of it taking up most of the map, leaving less opportunity for varying the landscape (unlike say Metrica Province which is a nice balance). But I can accept that because it has to be a big structure so it's cool. :)

And yeah overall - more asura and charr = great, especially in this kind of setting.

Archived