Gear advice help.

I recently created https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dynamic_Tempered_SpinalBlades(Infused) and am asking for advice on picking what stats to go with.

Not a Min/Max type and mostly just play PVE Game mode with really no interest in Raids Dungeons etc. So mostly just a very casual player thatreturned after my on again off again GW2 history. From what I've read on various posts similar to this one, both here and on the profession threadsthat back items aren't nearly as important when it comes to the stats they offer, and can be pretty forgiving if you don't make the most optimalchoice, but still I don't want to choose terribly with this being my first ever Ascended piece of gear.

I mostly play either my Necromancer (Scourge) or my Newly level 80 Elementalist (soon to be Tempest, and eventually Weaver). So any advice on thebest stat choice and why would be very appreciated.

Thank you

@Oglaf.1074 said:Well it is going to come down to which character is going to wear it: Scourge is condi and Weaver is power.

True, and I love playing both, My Scourge doesn't kill things fast but takes beatings when I get overwhelmed and is nearly unkillable, andthe Ele is so squishy but has tons of tricks mobility etc to fall back on. I do play both with a friend that character hops a lot, so I mostlyplay as a support role on both Scourge and Ele, I just didn't want to make a choice like Berserker's for the Ele and totally neglect the Scourgebeing able to benefit from wearing it, or should I pic something generic like Celestial's or Rampagers's or something even more support basedthat both could wear?

If you have access to LW season 3, it's pretty irrelevant. Ascended back pieces are basically free. Take the one you need right now, and once every other week or so when you think about it, go harvest some berries and whatever the heck the other currencies are.

If you REALLY want to share it between scourge and ele, berserker is the way to go because all professions use those stats, even viper-using builds.

Archived