10 sec reminder warning for leave instance boarder.

I don’t remember when but I remember earlier accidentally going to far in an instance gw2 would give a 10 second warning. Now we go through 1 sec on moving back or your kicked. Please arenanet give the 10 seconds back. Iv been kicked few times on accident by it. Especially since we have mounts the distance is harder to come back since we can run faster over the boarder. So please soon, Add at least a 10 second warning.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:There is a time to get back, but there's also an insta-kick if you get too far outside the instanced area.

With the increased movement speed from mounts and the tighter areas in PoF and onward instances (completely mindboggling design choice, given the mounts!) we're hitting that insta-kick area a lot more often.

Yea I was in the new episode. Didn’t see an error till I was actually in it, then booted me. That was no way the 10 sec rule but hey it could’ve always been that way, I just got further then usual in it. I just hope they implement th warning before you get in the start a timer once your in.

Archived