Superior rune of Benevolence VS. Superior runes of life?

So currently I'm running a mix of minstrels ascended gear with monk runes and full magi exotic trinkets etc. My question is, what is the superior sigil that will statistically give you more heals? As a tempest healer my healing power only hovers around 1450 to 1480, is there anyway to increase that further or have a reach the limit to what healing power can do? Any suggestions from my fellow healers out there?

Superior Runes of the Monk are the go-to healer runes. The 6th tier bonus is a flat 10% outgoing heal multiplier. They are acquired from the dungeon merchant for Ascalonian Catacombs for 120 AC tokens each.

Waaaaait, Weapon Sigils or Armour Runes? Cuz if you want Sigils, Sigil of Transference is 10% flat too, whereas your Benevolence is 12.5% only at max stacks, which are sometimes difficult to get and if you die, you lose all those stacks.

@silverfox.1056 said:So currently I'm running a mix of minstrels ascended gear with monk runes and full magi exotic trinkets etc. My question is, what is the superior sigil that will statistically give you more heals? As a tempest healer my healing power only hovers around 1450 to 1480, is there anyway to increase that further or have a reach the limit to what healing power can do? Any suggestions from my fellow healers out there?

Swap to full harrier druid, permanent regen and very powerful healing ;)

@Itz Jay.8941 hmmm harrier you say? I guess I didn't even think about that. Right now I have a mix of minstrels and magi. So far the toughness is great and the heals are really good as well. I guess I'm just trying to see if there is anything better than benevolence sigils that could further help my healing output. I'm not really much for stacking, it takes too long in my opinion.

@silverfox.1056 said:@Itz Jay.8941 hmmm harrier you say? I guess I didn't even think about that. Right now I have a mix of minstrels and magi. So far the toughness is great and the heals are really good as well. I guess I'm just trying to see if there is anything better than benevolence sigils that could further help my healing output. I'm not really much for stacking, it takes too long in my opinion.

I was talking about druid btw xD it gets 100% regen and fury uptime and stacks 25 might instantly in CA, stacking might with autoattack on axe. Also druid have ridiculous ressing power from the spirit of nature, search and rescue utility and search and rescue trait. You could literally ress 4 people at the same time.

IDK if harrier works on ele because I'm pretty sure druid has better burst healing for sustaining himself, another option you have for druid is a combination of minstel/magi/harrier with concentration sigil on warhorn. In comparison to harrier druid this allows you to take more toughness, more vitality, more healing and potentially get the same permanent regen and fury uptime by swapping weapons correctly to warhorn to proc the sigil. The only thing you lose is might duration.

IDK what you want though, you haven't mentioned whether its fractals/raids or open world. For sigils I would run sigil of transference and sigil of water because its flat increase and it works everywhere. Also your food is important, IDK much about optimising heal ele to be honest but IIRC it's not as powerful as harrier druid healing. I run delicious rice balls and bountiful maintenance oil which is a 30% flat increase to healing.

• 1 month later...

I think that comes down to how much you care about healing for yourself.

For healing others Benevolence is probably better all the time when compared to Life but Benevolence does nothing if when it comes to healing yourself.

I use water because I only use the healing set for legendary bounty trains so that is basically 3 stacks at most per map.

Archived