Total Makeover

Soeth.4190

@Donari.5237 said:What about the "bald" styles mentioned? Are those also only human?

I have only norn, charr and asura so I don't know what humans have. I don't like to play as a human and I was tempted to make one just for the new style, but I just don't like it. I thought that all will get something new with the release of PoF, but I got a bit disappointed.I understand that humans are from Crystal stuff, lore stuff, but still... something new for the rest of us? Like fellow @Curt.7963 who wish a cactus head for his sylvari.

You got a thumbs up from me...because... i mentioned the same before here:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/3135/pof-patch-did-you-miss-something#latest

Humans got new things on the 1st august....and with the PoF release today they got another 2 styles? I mean: they can have it...no problem: But: have anet forgotten that there are 4 more races that are hungry for more hairstyles....and these 4 were hoping since the 1st august that anet has not forgotten some cool elona / crystal desert looking hairstyles for them with the PoF release....in the old forums the ppl thought: ok, it is the annoncement and pre-patch for PoF, since PoF is about humans and so on...they have made the hairstyles for humans first and they will deliver the other hairstyles for the other 4 races with the release of PoF (we thought maybe the other hairstyles were not ready on 1st august)... i some sort of liked the scarlet hairstyle for sylvari a while ago but the fringe from that...i dont like.... and so i was hoping for some other cool hairstyles for my asura, my charr and my sylvari....and surprise: i dont play human.....

I really hope they will deliver them to us fast...maybe next week...or have they really just made some for humans?

The lack of new hairs, faces horns and fur-patterns (and ofc the equivalence for othercraces) with the release of PoF really made me disaponted. I expected it with HoT already. And since we död not get it back then i was quite sure we'd get it now since humans got that much love before release.

Dont u think it s bit unfair?

Racial features has NEVER got any love apsrt from Rox's horns and a norn moustache (?)....

I vote for more new hairtyles and faces for the other races too! Humans has an advantage at everything fashionwise. I mean, how well does the armors fit the other races compare to humans? Look at asura for example, most of the armor are stretched out to fit their nonhuman body and it looks really low budget. And how about lorewise? Playing another race than human feels like playing a sub character in your own story.. Well, except from HoT story when playing a sylvari, that was actually good, i really felt that i was playing a sylvari. But thats it.Focus more on the other races too!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived