Add 32 slot bags to spvp

Aza.2105

@shadowpass.4236 said:I'd also like weapon skins and items that are exclusive to PvE for some reason.

I don't see why only 1/3 of the gamemodes actually get new skins and items while PvP and WvW are left in the dust.Because PvP is always the same lame conquest. In PvP you have to do new content to earn those new itemsPvP already has too many PvE rewards that are now easier to get in PvP than the original content. Eg. Dungeon skins or Kralkatite Ore for the stellar/astral skins.

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:I'd also like weapon skins and items that are exclusive to PvE for some reason.

I don't see why only 1/3 of the gamemodes actually get new skins and items while PvP and WvW are left in the dust.Because PvP is always the same lame conquest. In PvP you have to do new content to earn those new itemsPvP already has too many PvE rewards that are now easier to get in PvP than the original content. Eg. Dungeon skins or Kralkatite Ore for the stellar/astral skins.

The argument can go both ways...

Outsmarting other players for rewards isn't earning? Forgot that the predictability of outsmarting fixed NPCs in PvE is better definition of earning, I guess the Most Dangerous Game is actually fighting that Moa in Caledon Forest.

PvP is easier than PvE? Then why doesn't everyone play it instead?

Does not matter if PvP can be harder than the PvE content the new rewards were designed for. It is still a completly different game and there is nothing to prevent you afk farming the rewards in unranked.Also which rewards are still missing from PvP? I can only think of fractal skins and raid skins. Also some random exotic / ascended skins that are insanely time consuming to get like tequatl skins. Most new living story rewards can be unlocked (or at least shortcutted) with the corresponding reward track.

@LUST.7241 said:

Outsmarting other players for rewards isn't earning? Forgot that the predictability of outsmarting fixed NPCs in PvE is better definition of earning, I guess the
Most Dangerous Game
is actually fighting that Moa in Caledon Forest.

Given how the balance shaped itself after both expansion....to claim that pvp easier than pve is not extreme

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Outsmarting other players for rewards isn't earning? Forgot that the predictability of outsmarting fixed NPCs in PvE is better definition of earning, I guess the
Most Dangerous Game

Given how the balance shaped itself after both expansion....to claim that pvp easier than pve is not extreme

Playing against skilled players that evolve and adapt is still a lot harder than static NPCs.

@Kahyos.1437 said:

Most Dangerous Game

Playing against skilled players that evolve and adapt is still a lot harder than static NPCs.

actually nah, pvp matches gives you 50% winrate, so you will be farming at a fixed rate if you are placed in the correct rating and playing at your skill (rating) level..while raid, if your squad is bad or can not find a decent squad, you can easily end up wasting hour or more time getting almost nothing

also pvp since hot is more of a skill spam then outsmarting..

@Lighter.5631 said:

Most Dangerous Game

actually nah, pvp matches gives you 50% winrate, so you will be farming at a fixed rate if you are placed in the correct rating and playing at your skill (rating) level..while raid, if your squad is bad or can not find a decent squad, you can easily end up wasting hour or more time getting almost nothing

This... bring back Core Game SPvP <3

@Lighter.5631 said:

Most Dangerous Game

Well, I was referring to the potential difficulty of PvE and PvP. Not how hard it is to get rewards. You'll be surprised by how may people PvP for fun and not for rewards and also not abusing cheese builds. I've found better 1 on 1s in the PvP lobby and spent much more time (getting beat up) there than in ranked matches. You at least get to play with people of different ranks than you.

@Kahyos.1437 said:

Most Dangerous Game

Well, I was referring to the potential difficulty of PvE and PvP. Not how hard it is to get rewards. You'll be surprised by how may people PvP for fun and not for rewards and also not abusing cheese builds. I've found better 1 on 1s in the PvP lobby and spent much more time (getting beat up) there than in ranked matches. You at least get to play with people of different ranks than you.

but 1v1 is the least skill involved and is heavily build based..in fact, 1v1 lobby is where with the most people abusing cheese builds, just because these cheese builds only shine in 1v1 with no objective

@Lighter.5631 said:actually nah, pvp matches gives you 50% winrate, so you will be farming at a fixed rate if you are placed in the correct rating and playing at your skill (rating) level..while raid, if your squad is bad or can not find a decent squad, you can easily end up wasting hour or more time getting almost nothing

This is all true.

@CedarDog.9723 said:I'd be fine with that if PvP only rewards are available in PvE, etc.

Not sure what pvp only rewards you are talking about? Also before they revamped the reward system, vendors sold bags. I think up to 20 slot. I believe your rank gave you access to better bags. So what I'm asking for isn't new.

Archived