Lets comment the/one of the ¿best? Warrior of GW2

gonso.4268

Hello, Im trying to learn about Warrior and specially SB. One of the things I do is analyze this guy:

I cant understand how he is lasting that much, it seems like they cant deal dmg to him. I know about the 72314692783468927364 blocking skills the SB has but pay attention, many times he has not any of those skills on and those skills arent infinite,. See how he charge vs 10 and leave the battle alive. Look how he fight vs 4 and they cant burst him. Fuck, I cant understand how he is doing that :S

first of, vaans knows what to dodge and block and what he doesnt need to, second is that most of the time you win outnumbered fights the enemies are simply scrubs, and third in the fight where he engages a small zerg he gets lots of group support, there is his group and lots of boons on him which he couldnt acquire alone, also healing from groupjust play the game, duell alot and try out other classes to learn what to dodge and what you can tank, ask your duell partner for tipps if they beat you over and over again

One thing that always happens to me is I'll just be sitting there minding my own business, and then a mesmer of thief comes around and just one-shots me before I can even see them! I still haven't figured that one out - I know there are some differences, but in sPvP I've never fought any build that can even come close to one-shotting me. When I'm not up against one of those one-shot wizards, I can usually hold my own for at least a little while against 2 people with all of the blocks and CC, although they'll eventually whittle me down if I don't get any support.

@Sephollos.4829 said:One thing that always happens to me is I'll just be sitting there minding my own business, and then a mesmer of thief comes around and just one-shots me before I can even see them! I still haven't figured that one out - I know there are some differences, but in sPvP I've never fought any build that can even come close to one-shotting me. When I'm not up against one of those one-shot wizards, I can usually hold my own for at least a little while against 2 people with all of the blocks and CC, although they'll eventually whittle me down if I don't get any support.

always keep an eye out, usually you will be able to see before they go into stealth, they cant rly be stealth that long, also keep in mind that if they can see you to prepare an attack you can see them too before they enter stealth, and no one can be in stealth with 100% uptime or atleast only very hard, so nobody will rly bother doing it

@"gonso.4268" said:Hello, Im trying to learn about Warrior and specially SB. One of the things I do is analyze this guy:

I cant understand how he is lasting that much, it seems like they cant deal dmg to him. I know about the 72314692783468927364 blocking skills the SB has but pay attention, many times he has not any of those skills on and those skills arent infinite,. See how he charge vs 10 and leave the battle alive. Look how he fight vs 4 and they cant burst him. kitten, I cant understand how he is doing that :S

Keep in mind as well, it's just as MikeSkies said. He is utilizing his distancing and positioning to his utmost advantage. In more ways than one. Sometimes, it's not always ok to chase an enemy down, even if you CAN kill them. They might also be able to kill you. He knows which skills are on cd, both him and his opponent, and he capitalizes on any mistakes they make. He knows when to dip in, and dip out of combat and range. He is also really good at noticing his own mistakes. If he misses certain burst sequences, and if it were to put him at a disadvantage if he tried to continue just rolling along, he will take time to gather himself and get ready for another play. He will cease to continue on using skills that will yield no result if used incorrectly, or in the absence of other skills that could help it shine. Just keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it.

Archived