[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans - Page 7 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

123457>

Comments

• Brand new to GW2. Would love to find a group to do PVE with, and meet some like minded folks. Thanks!

• Hello! New Player here.. I'd like to join if you'll have me. Amy Havoc.8064

• Anchoku.8142Anchoku.8142 Member ✭✭✭✭

Looking for an active NA guild that tolerates part-time players. I still work for a living and have a little bit of real life left so please do not expect 100% rep'ing and 24-7 availability but I am still playing. I characterize myself as very casual but enjoy participating in guild activities.

• IceCold.3542IceCold.3542 Member ✭✭

Daidai Baobao.8794
    Hewk.7493
    Amy Havoc.8064
    Anchoku.8142

Invites sent. Welcome to the guild!

• I'd be interested if you'd have me.
    I'm a newish player who is just trying to figure things out, heh.

• Odious.6198Odious.6198 Member
    edited June 14, 2018

Newish PvE/PvX player looking to join if youll have me.

• Recently came back after a long hiatus, seems like a cool guild If I can join :)

Disturbed.9305
    Odious.6198
    Steamdragon.4859

invites sent. Welcome to the guild!

edited June 17, 2018

Sorry to anyone that posts after this. We are now a full guild - 500 members - and cannot accept any more people currently :(

• Hi Draco and Merlin!

This guild sounds like a lot of fun, and I would love to join you guys. Please let me know if there's space!

• Hello
    I played GW2 since released, but I left the game in 2013 and didn't return until April 2018, therefore I am a bit outdated, in terms of gears and builds. It took me a while but I almost fully gear up my revenant and I'm planning to do my first raid. I was looking for a guild on the forum that does weekly raiding, and then I found your guild. If the guild is opened for new recruits, please contact me via in-game chat or on the forum when you are available. Have a good one!

• I noticed you posted that you're full up a couple months ago, but if you have room to invite another member I'd love to visit and see if FENX is right for me!

:) Thanks much.

Annaveil.5201

Annaveil Neveris | "Perhaps all one can do is hope to regret the right things."

• HeaterEngineer.3195HeaterEngineer.3195 Member ✭✭
    edited October 5, 2018

delete, delete, delete... Posted in wrong thread

• FENX is now reopen for invites!
    -Fae

• Sounds like fun. I have not played for a LONG time so I'm starting from scratch. I'm on a different server but my understanding that only matters for WvW. Would be interested in an invite if there is room. Going to need guidance learning from scratch, lol.

• You're in FENX! :)

• I would also like to join if you're still open to new people

• If there's room, I'm looking for an active guild. I have a max lvl character but I'm honestly very new to anything end game. I'm interested in finding a guild that can help teach me. I honestly really want to learn PVP and end game dungeons and stuff. Plus I really would love a guild with discord.

• I'm also looking for a new active guild to call home, if there is room. I'm new to end game and interested in meeting people to tackle it with. Mostly interested in PvE.

• Hi! I would love to join your guild so send an invite!

• Hey! You folks sound like exactly what I'm looking for. I am a casual player, just getting started. Looking for friendly folks to chat with and ask advice from -- I'm a long-time WoW player and obviously am completely overwhelmed trying to find my bearings in Tyria. If there is still room in the guild, I'd love a spot. Thanks!

• @Kaylant.8714 @Aegle.5807 @chorkpop.1360 @peterekke.3159 and @Jaye.3051 you all have pending invites to FENX, welcome!

• If you still have room, I would love an invite. I am new to gw2 and willing to switch servers if need be. Thanks!

• Hi! I'm a returning player. I haven't played in a couple of years so I'm shaking off the rust a bit. I'd love to join up with you guys and get back into the game.

• I've been playing GW2 since launch off and on throughout the years, I'm currently playing casually and looking for a group of players to hang out with on occasion. I'd be very willing to help take newer players through things like Fractals or help with story/map completion. ^^ I'd like to get to know FENX.

• Invite me Please....I would like to join FENX

• Afternoon guys. I am a fairly green player with a few other people looking to join a guild with more experienced players. Please let me know if you guys have free space.

• Hi very new started when PoF came out but wasn't able to keep playing because of work was wondering if you still have room or not and if so I would be excited to join!

• Hello, would love to join and check out the community!

• I apologize to y'all for not answering sooner, but I had gotten super sick -yay walking pneumonia- and haven't been on. I will be adding you all in a moment, thanks for understanding! - Fae

• All of you should have pending invites now!
    -Fae

• I'm interested in joining. Fairly new Max level character, looking to learn Fractals and PvP. Just want to run content in groups and have a laugh doing it

• I would like to join :)

• I'd like to join if there's space still available.

• I'm an old player og gw2, I really wanna come back to play, was kicked out of my old clan for inactivity, since I'm coming back may i join this one?

• I've owned the game for a while. I got burned out going at it solo last time. Now that my schedule is stable I have been playing pretty regularly now. I also have been looking for a guild to join to help prevent burnout and so I have people to play with again. I have never had a character above level 30 simply because of the loneliness I was experiencing before. If you are willing to have me, I would like to join you. I currently do not own any of the expansions, simply because of the fear of burning out again. I am hoping that you guys can convince me otherwise and help cultivate my love of this game. I hope to hear from you soon =)

• Roisn.3596Roisn.3596 Member
    edited 3:44AM
    • Noobalicious
    • Started yesterday
    • Expansions
    • MST
    • Daily player
    • Do MMO to play with others while kicking some yass
123457>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.