[NA/PvE/18+] Come [REST] at Home in The Gryphons Aerie — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA/PvE/18+] Come [REST] at Home in The Gryphons Aerie

AriaSilverfyre.8702AriaSilverfyre.8702 Member ✭✭
edited November 2, 2018 in Looking For Guild

The Gryphons Aerie is looking for new and veteran players to join our family and help us become even better!

We’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE/Optional RP, family guild. We love to help new and returning players get back on their feet. We're currently building up our ranks a bit in order to have more regular scheduled guild events and also reboot the RP side of things, but in the meantime, we often just wing it for the night according to what folks want to do. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from various time zones as well.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask.
We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family. We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative.
We do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of The Gryphons Aerie [REST], a NA-based, PvE family.

Comments

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

As an added note on our activity days, we're seeking guild member input on it.
    So if you want to get some specific content done, join up and help us help you!

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• If you're looking for something more than just a bunch of strangers doing occasional things together, then look no further. We're just the place for you!

• The Gryphons Aerie is quite like a family. The atmosphere is really pleasant and on the Discord server, there's always someone to chat with, even though I'm from Europe.

• If you wanted a laid-back, often goofy place to kick back and relax with while learning new things in an easy going setting, then this is the place to be. Come check us out today!

• Laid back and goofy is an understatement. These goofballs are a riot.
    That being said...
    We're always open to new, active members, regardless of skill level, preferred class, or playstyle.

• Like doing stuff at your own pace and playing your characters however you like best? Like laughing it up with friends? Then this is the place to be. Check us out today!

• Hello,

I am a returning player on a 2yr hiatus trying to get back into the game. I am interested in joining your guild.

• I really enjoy the people i have been playing with here and they have been an absolute joy to hang out and talk with.

• Such a quirky and amazing group! I wanted to find a group that would be active (even though I live in Europe) and who would be helpful and kind (I was brand new to GW2 when I joined) and I found that with this bunch! We are a riot, and LOVE welcoming new guild members :)

• Awesome guild; members are willing to assist, events run all the time, and if there is a goal you are working towards, the guild members jump to help out. The family atmosphere is strong with caring members who enjoy running amok in Tyria with good friends. If you are interested in a great guild, check them out!

• Family atmosphere? Fun and relaxed environment? The ability to play at your own pace? You'll find all that and more with us. Check us out today!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.