Thank you A-net

I just want to to say thank you A-net for having a reasonable cash shop and not aiming all your products at whales. Having just experienced a certain situation from a certain company that made me a little wrathful by charging $32 for outfits and $20 for a hair change; it made me a little appreciative of A-nets pricing. So thank you again for not being money grabbing ****. I may not agree with everything you do, but at least you have that on your side.

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:I just want to to say thank you A-net for having a reasonable cash shop and not aiming all your products at whales. Having just experienced a certain situation from a certain company that made me a little wrathful by charging $32 for outfits and $20 for a hair change; it made me a little appreciative of A-nets pricing. So thank you again for not being money grabbing ****. I may not agree with everything you do, but at least you have that on your side.

That's true except for the single-choice mounts though! Those you'll pay as much as the expansion...

@ReaverKane.7598 said:

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:I just want to to say thank you A-net for having a reasonable cash shop and not aiming all your products at whales. Having just experienced a certain situation from a certain company that made me a little wrathful by charging $32 for outfits and $20 for a hair change; it made me a little appreciative of A-nets pricing. So thank you again for not being money grabbing ****. I may not agree with everything you do, but at least you have that on your side.

That's true except for the single-choice mounts though! Those you'll pay as much as the expansion...

Well, it's still better than everything being $32. /shrug

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

Well, it's still better than everything being $32. /shrug

True! And they do stand out for being so uncharacteristic of the game's gemstore.

Sadly this is no longer true in this post-Mountgate time we live in. Mount skins are painfully obvious in how they are aimed (or is that harpooned?) at whales. They’re so ridiculously overpriced at 2k Gems which make them such an abberation from their usual pricing practices. So. Yeah.

Archived