No Guild Banker in OS? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

No Guild Banker in OS?

Kunzaito.8169Kunzaito.8169 Member ✭✭✭

I know that for whatever unexplained reasons ANet removed the Guild Banker from all WvW maps long ago ('cause WvW guilds don't need to access their siege and food, but, whatever), but there is the workaround of talking to the Guild Registrar at the spawn area in all the main maps. You would think, though, that in adding the merchants and vendors to OS for this patch they would have included either the Guild Banker or at least the clunky registrar workaround? What gives?

Comments

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they are planning on it?

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Lahmia.2193Lahmia.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

On that topic, they could also bring back Crafting stations/vendors to OS. Like a mini version that has all vendors in one.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death."

• diamondgirl.6315diamondgirl.6315 Member ✭✭✭

The fan base have been very vocal about wanting a full wvw lobby in OS. My hope is that the vendors were just a quick update, and they are planning a little more of a revamp. :D Maybeeee?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.