Concentration with Bountiful Theft/Larcenous Strike?

Kageseigi.2150

Does Concentration apply only to newly applied boons, or to stolen/ripped boons also?

For example, my target has one application of 10 seconds of Might. If I have 50% Boon Duration (750 Concentration, I believe), if I were to use Steal (with Bountiful Theft) or Larcenous Strike, when the Might is applied to me, will I only have 10 seconds or will I have 15 seconds?

Thank you :-)

Thanks.After finally updating my game and testing, I was having mixed success with Concentration affecting Bountiful Theft.

The only AI with boons in PvP that I could find to test on was the Revenant bot.It appears that having +100% Boon Duration will give me 40 seconds of Might when stealing it from the Revenant instead of the normal 20 seconds.However, it was not always successful. Sometimes, I only received 20 seconds. At other times, I didn't get any boon at all even if my Steal landed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really get any results for Larcenous Strike. The Rev's boon uptime is lacking, leaving little opportunity to hit him with LS and compare the remaining time.

@Kageseigi.2150 said:Thanks.After finally updating my game and testing, I was having mixed success with Concentration affecting Bountiful Theft.

The only AI with boons in PvP that I could find to test on was the Revenant bot.It appears that having +100% Boon Duration will give me 40 seconds of Might when stealing it from the Revenant instead of the normal 20 seconds.However, it was not always successful. Sometimes, I only received 20 seconds. At other times, I didn't get any boon at all even if my Steal landed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't really get any results for Larcenous Strike. The Rev's boon uptime is lacking, leaving little opportunity to hit him with LS and compare the remaining time.

If you're on EU servers I can jump on my Rev and we can try it out. I'd like to know the answer as well.

@Alatar.7364 said:

If you're on EU servers I can jump on my Rev and we can try it out. I'd like to know the answer as well.

I'm on NA servers, but thank you :-)

The Concentration seemed to be working consistently when I had only Sleight of Hand and Bountiful Theft selected (no other traits selected). When I added Thrill of the Crime (or other main traits from other traitlines), that's when the inconsistency seemed to come into play. I don't know if they are bugged or if my testing abilities are just lacking.

Archived