"Tip of the Spear" Collection Achievement - Progress Blocked

The "Elonian Greatblade" skin is unlocked in the wardrobe, however, it is not registering for the "Tip of the Spear" collection achievement like all the rest of the Elonian skins unlocked in the wardrobe.Personally, I chose this "Elonian Greatblade" skin from the pre-purchase bonus, so I have a feeling other players have progress blocked on the respective Elonian weapon skin they chose.

If any of the information requested in the sticky helps:

• This happened at 1:30pm EDT on 9/22/2017
  • Crystal Oasis Map
  • Not in a group

I have the same problem but with the Elonian Standard which is the skin I unlocked with the prepurchase. I purchased a second one to make sure and the collection didn't complete. This is on both of my accounts and they both unlocked the same skin. The skin shows as "unlocked" but did not finish the collection even after I unlocked all the rest of the items and then purchased a second skin to make sure.

Have also been affected by this - picked the Greatblade as my bonus skin, and it's not showing in the collection.

However, I've noticed something else which could be related. I have the "Elonian Vambraces" unlocked for another Collection achievement, "Dress Rehearsal" - but I haven't even been to the desert yet (and the demo weekend shouldn't count). The Vambraces don't show up in my Wardrobe, either.

Archived