What's your opinion on Super Adventure Box availability? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What's your opinion on Super Adventure Box availability?

Lonami.2987Lonami.2987 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 9, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

There's been a few rumors since some time ago, about SAB 2018 maybe including World 3 with it. We haven't gotten any jumping puzzles since long ago, and the guys working on them have been missing for quite some time. It's very, very suspicious. What have they been working at during these past months?

Of course, this is just speculation, but if it proves to be true, we would be facing the eternal "temporary content" debate once again.

Super Adventure Box isn't a "real" festival. Its amount of content far outweighs that of all the other festivals combined. It's its own game inside the game, and could be a very good side-activity for players to chill and relax from the normal game now and then. And this game is really lacking regarding side-activities for that matter. There's monetization potential here, too. SAB could be free during the festival, but become permanently available only to players who purchase the Infinite Continue Coin or some other new gem store item. Kinda like the Living World seasons, it could become its own product to be sold in the gem store. Maybe it would be a mistake to make people pay for it, and should be permanently available for free, so that any new player can enjoy it easily as well.

So, what's your opinion? Do you think it's about time for SAB to become permanent? Are you willing to pay for it, turning it into a profitable decision for ArenaNet? Maybe you like its seasonal nature? Or you just don't care about SAB in any way whatsoever?

What's your opinion on Super Adventure Box availability? 252 votes

I want Super Adventure Box to be permanent, and I'm willing to pay for it.
12%
godfat.2604Zavve.8205Seiken.3176MithranArkanere.8957Lonami.2987Susy.7529Sera.2146DreamyAbaddon.3265Kal Spiro.9745Talindra.4958AliamRationem.5172Goettel.4389Uzunari.1964Maikimaik.1974Jaded.9467DutchRiders.2871SunShamon.4320Tidbit.9352PsiKobe.1593leunamsil.6742 32 votes
I want Super Adventure Box to be permanent, for free.
13%
ReaverKane.7598Karmapolice.4193Zaraki.5784Mantheren.5428Felipe.1807Gigalmesh.8513Shirlias.8104Leablo.2651HnRkLnXqZ.1870Instinct.9827Phosphorite.6192PixelJaeger.2403Bish.8627thesilverdragoon.3078Xillllix.3485Pimpology.6234Aldric the Slayer.5784Tails.9372Nutjob.9021jimgao.2091 33 votes
I want Super Adventure Box to stay seasonal.
42%
nottsgman.8206Pifil.5193Just a flesh wound.3589Dashingsteel.3410Astralporing.1957Endless Soul.5178Linken.6345TheGrimm.5624Rauderi.8706derd.6413Abelisk.4527Fleabite.7528starhunter.6015Diabolo.4876Ashantara.8731BunjiKugashira.9754RoseofGilead.8907NotOverlyCheesy.9427Esterie.7409zealex.9410 107 votes
I don't care about Super Adventure Box or what happens to it.
31%
Haishao.6851Neural.1824IndigoSundown.5419Loosmaster.8263Svarty.8019revodeel.2651Manasa Devi.7958Sonekawa.9123mosser.7695Curunen.8729DeanBB.4268Spurnshadow.3678Mea.5491Glox.5942Faaris.8013Blude.6812Iron.4372Blockhead Magee.3092notebene.3190JustChris.8139 80 votes
<1

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I want it to be permanent or not. I really enjoy SAB and when it's available I tend to do almost nothing else (to the point where the game actually looks weird to me when it ends because I get so used to SAB graphics). So in theory I'd love it if it was permanent.

But I also know from my experience with...almost everything else in the game that I have a bad habit of leaving things for later if I know they're permanent. My list of stuff I've started and I'm definitely going to finish at some point, when I get around to it, probably covers most of the game. I do finish things occasionally - for example I recently finished the Luminescent armour collection - but it can take years simply because other stuff distracts me. So if SAB was permanent I may actually end up playing it less, because I'll keep telling myself I'll do it later.

(On a related note is it really just one guy who does all the jumping puzzles? I know Josh Foreman does a lot of them, but I thought there were other people too.)

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song! In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!"

• Wildon.7618Wildon.7618 Member ✭✭

Hmm, interesting question... Part of the great draw to SAB is the fact that it isn't there all the time. My vote would be, "I really LOVE SAB, but don't know if it would be better to stay seasonal or be available all year."

I feel that as much as I would love the option to jump in whenever I want, it would also remove some of the excitement that I get now when it comes around. Maybe a good compromise would be to have it available a few times a year instead of only once? Rather than a full month of it in April have it run for a week or 2 every 3 or 4 months instead?

If they added world 3 that would be great, I just hope that they keep it more in line with the original world 1 rather than world 2. World 1 was great for getting together with some friends for a good time, but world 2 was just a bit too hard/long at release and it drove people away out of frustration. The rework of it with an easy and a hard path fixed it up decently but I still remember that the original release caused a few of my friends to go from loving it to hating it. SAB is a great fun adventure, good for a relaxing day of goofing off. IMHO Keep that spirit and it can't help but be a success:) When you want a challenge there is always tribulation mode.

• I don't want SAB to return ever. Those gadgets playing that horrible music are bad enough, more SAB will just increase their density - and I can't stand them.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I was always for permanent up until last year when I realised actually I prob wouldn't play it all year round. I think it worked best as a twice yearly festival

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Cobrakon.3108Cobrakon.3108 Member ✭✭✭

I think it would be cool if they added a gemstore item that put SAB in your home instance. Just make it a crazy amount of Gems. Something Higher than 5000 that way everyone wouldn't have one, still making SAB season special.

• vesica tempestas.1563vesica tempestas.1563 Member ✭✭✭✭

I love a going to a cafe and getting a high quality coffee. I could buy a machine at home to give me the same thing, but then going out to get a coffee wouldnt be as fun anymore :)

"Any path that narrows future possibilities may become a lethal trap. Humans do not thread their way through a maze; they scan a vast horizon filled with unique opportunities." - The Spacing Guild Handbook.

Beware the meta!

• Rashagar.8349Rashagar.8349 Member ✭✭✭

I definitely want more SAB time, but I think I'm still in favour of it being a seasonal thing. The problem for me is I've missed the last few festivals in game and while I definitely don't want to miss this next SAB, it's not something that's entirely inside my control.

• mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lonami.2987 said:
    And this game is really lacking regarding side-activities for that matter.

55 Non-seasonal Jumping Puzzles, 4 Activities, 15 HoT Adventures, 18 PoF Griffon Adventures, 7 Non-seasonal Mount Races
    This game may be lacking a few things. Side-activities is not one of them.

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭

In my opinion, which reflects some of the above posters, Super Adventure Box should remain seasonal. If it was around all year, I don't think very many people would be playing it.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn | Zeena

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• Gesten Nyotas.2193Gesten Nyotas.2193 Member
    edited March 10, 2018

Super Adventure Box has to stay, even if it is seasonal as some Guild Hall Upgrades requires items from the event.
    What I would like to see , is as someone else posted, a Gem Store 'Infinite Continue Coin' for those really interested in it all the time. For those who are somewhat interested, maybe have one use coins good for 48 hours and they could be the same price as Transmutation charges in the gem store OR, really rare drops, Not as rare as Black Chest Keys are, out in PvE, or a possibility from leveling bonus chests in WvW, or a bonus item from character leveling at certain point. I think I'd definitely have 1-2 in every achievement chest.

I'd also have them NOT Account Bound for those who find them but have no interest in SAB.

It would have to be treated as a separate mechanics system entirely and given a zone with many of the underlying map rules of Obsidian Sanctum. No Teleport To Friend into it and teleported out when your coin runs out or when you disconnect.

That's my ideas.

• I don't care about Super Adventure Box or what happens to it.

I started playing last year when it was up. Didn't understand it. Didn't know what to do with it. Now that I've been around for a while, I'm interested to see it and play, but think it will be more an interesting novelty than an amazing experience.

• Doctor Hide.6345Doctor Hide.6345 Member ✭✭✭

I can't answer because I have not experienced SAB yet, so I don't know my feelings towards it.

If Life gives you lemons, put the lemons in a sack and beat up Life for giving you lemons in the first place.

• Doctor Hide.6345Doctor Hide.6345 Member ✭✭✭

@Ayakaru.6583 said:
    Its my strong opinion that SAB has been a waste of resources, and continuing to put in more resources is only more wasteful.
    They completely ruined gliders, and I have a strong fear this april we’ll get SAB mounts which will be the end of my patience with that farce

May I ask why you don't like it so much? I know it's 8bit platforming with the guns and boombox, but that is all I know of it.

If Life gives you lemons, put the lemons in a sack and beat up Life for giving you lemons in the first place.

• Hyper Cutter.9376Hyper Cutter.9376 Member ✭✭✭✭

It really doesn't have enough content to it to be available year-round.

• Mea.5491Mea.5491 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't care because I don't enjoy it and I think it's overrated, sorry.

• Vayne.8563Vayne.8563 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:
    Its my strong opinion that SAB has been a waste of resources, and continuing to put in more resources is only more wasteful.
    They completely ruined gliders, and I have a strong fear this april we’ll get SAB mounts which will be the end of my patience with that farce

May I ask why you don't like it so much? I know it's 8bit platforming with the guns and boombox, but that is all I know of it.

I can't answer for the poster, but a lot of people play MMOs for immersion and the less immersive the items are that are introduced into the game the more their game suffers. Seeing the SAB 8 bit graphics really offends some people's sensibilities.

That said, the game itself is self-contained and doesn't affect anyone else's gameplay at all. You enter it, you play in there, you interact with no one else, except maybe people you go in with, if you're not soloing.

One of my guildies hates it because for 3 weeks all the people in the guild who like it are removed from availability to do fractals or whatever else we might do, because so many of us like it.

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

I can only tolerate it once or twice per year. It was a cute idea, and I'm glad people like it, but it also hasn't really advanced at all since World 2.

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• Illconceived Was Na.9781Illconceived Was Na.9781 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 10, 2018

We already have a good proxy for measuring the popularity of SAB from GW2 Efficiency Stats. Roughly speaking, it's niche content — barely 23% have completed World 2. It's entertainaing for lots of people for a short while and is very entertaining for a fraction of the community. But it's not something everyone likes.

That makes polling a poor tool for convincing ANet it's worth investing in World 3: it's never going to show that much support for SAB.

A better strategy would be to emphasize the fanaticism of SAB's, erm, fans. Raids, sPvP, & adventures are all niche-oriented content that ANet also includes in GW2. Raids are (arguably) good for the game because they attract people to Tyria (newcomers & returning vets) who might otherwise have stayed away. So the OP should check in with people who left GW2 or who play other games, whether a full-time SAB would bring them in/back.

Another interesting group to query are those people who only saw SAB for the first time last year (or this year). They never saw SAB as an April Fool's, only as a full-fledged festival. Are they as into SAB as veterans from 2013 are?

I strongly suspect the answer is "no:" the reason that SAB is so popular among its fans for 11 months is that it doesn't exist then. If it were available year round, people would take it for granted.

World 1

• 47% of 141k site users have a "Minor in Immortality," which means they completed 15 of the achievements for World 1.
    • 20.5% have "Bachelor of Secrets", which is finding W1's secret rooms.
    • 9% have "Master of Decor", for finding all of W1's furniture shops; it's an unlock for a vendor tab for Moto.

For World 2,

• 23% have "Academic", completing Z1, Z2, and Z3 in W2
    • ~10% of "Bachelor of Secrets."
    • ~8% have "Master of Decor"
    • ~9% have "Major in Achievement" for completing 13 W2 achievements.

For Tribulation mode... the completion rate runs from 4% (finding the shops) to 13% (completing Z1, Z2, Z3).

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Abelisk.4527Abelisk.4527 Member ✭✭✭✭

SAB has a charm has fades way after a few weeks of grinding baubles. When it goes away and stays a seasonal thing, people become nostalgic when playing "normal" GW2 and want that yummy fluffy 8-bitness back.

So, if it stays seasonal players that like SAB will build hype until it re-releases the next year.

• A small nit: the OP declares that

Super Adventure Box isn't a "real" festival. Its amount of content far outweighs that of all the other festivals combined

I beg to differ. It's the festival with the least amount of content: it consists entirely of one Jumping Puzzle. It's by far the most interesting and feature-rich JP in this game (and perhaps any game in the genre), but it's still consists entirely of just one thing: a JP. There's not a single achievement, goal, or activity to do other than inside the JP.

In contrast, the other festivals all involve multiple activities. Now, the OP might not enjoy any of those things half as much, which makes SAB the most entertaining festival for them. That doesn't mean that others feel the same. Particularly not those who can't stand JPs in any form.

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Abelisk.4527Abelisk.4527 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

It's a gift to players that love platforming. Although you might not like it (and a big minority as well seems to be indifferent towards SAB) there's a big group of players that still adores it.

IMO it's good they halted development on SAB worlds since it doesn't cater to a chunk of the audience. But consider it an experiment to see how the fanbase reacts and what the fanbase puts priority in terms of entertainment.

• Wildon.7618Wildon.7618 Member ✭✭

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

Ya know, its fine that you dislike SAB. But its not right to call it wasteful. There are those of us who greatly enjoy the content. Heck, that gw2 efficiency site that was linked earlier shows that more players have played SAB than the raids if you go by achievement percentage.

If it was just for my personal opinion, I would rather have 100 SAB worlds than 1 more raid. To me raids completely ruined open world bosses by drawing the focus away from amazing content like Tequatl and instead locking it up in instances. I was always in the raids don't belong in GW2 crowd, to me bosses like Tequatl were better than any raid, but I won't begrudge another player for their enjoyment of raids (or any future skins/mounts they may get).

At the end of the day, the goal of a game is to have fun. The goal of a MMO is to have fun in the same world as others. Playing with others means compromise as everybody has different tastes. Very few MMO players will play all aspects of the game, but it is never wasteful to develop more content for your players. Next month we will get SAB, maybe the patch will be something in the game that you enjoy which we don't.

• Daroon.1736Daroon.1736 Member ✭✭✭

I want Super Adventure Box to stay seasonal, however I would also like to see it expanded every year, even if it is only by 1 world zone.

• Kal Spiro.9745Kal Spiro.9745 Member ✭✭✭

As long as it comes back each year I'm happy, but I want them to release the other worlds. If they were willing to monetize if permanently I would pay. Or I may have already paid since I have the ICC

Tarnished Coast - Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/NM |Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian
    |Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald
    |Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker|Weaver|Chronomancer|Soulbeast|Holosmith|Revenant|Mirage

• AliamRationem.5172AliamRationem.5172 Member ✭✭✭✭

I could have gone a few different ways with this poll, but I do love SAB and if it were updated frequently enough and expanded sufficiently (more worlds, more rewards, maybe some dailies) I would like to see it around full-time. Would I pay for that? You bet I would! But free is always better! On the other hand, with only the same 2 worlds and the likely prospect of no significant additions, it is probably fine where it is as a festival.

• joneirikb.7506joneirikb.7506 Member ✭✭✭✭

What's your opinion on Super Adventure Box availability?

My opinions on SAB would get me perma banned if I voiced them, so I wont.

Elrik Noj (Norn Guardian, Kaineng [SIN][Owls])
    "Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth." - J. Michael Straczynski
    "GW2 is a MSOFGG: Mass Singleplayer Online Fashion Grinding Game" -me

• Ayakaru.6583Ayakaru.6583 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 10, 2018

@Doctor Hide.6345 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

I like 8bit games, but when i want to play an 8bit game, I'll play one.
    This is not 8bit. This is 3d-HD, and especially the music sounds like they gave a bunch of squirrels coffee and released it in the music chamber.

It doesn't look 8bit, it doesn't sound 8bit.
    The platforming aspect is fun, but even if the idea is fun, if you make it ugly and noisy is nothing but a thorn in the game.

And it's the same with gliders. Seeing the rainbow-cloud glider in the open world, especially during raids, is giving me nothing less of a reason to groan. SAB gliders don't belong in the 'real' world.

And the reason I'm calling it wasteful is, any resources spend on SAB is a resource not spend on raids, fractals, LWS, current events or other festivals.
    I much rather they put SAB on a permanent 'maintenance mode' and put the actual resources in making the missing festivals like Meatober, or more current events of which i think we're getting too few

To defeat the dragons, see the good in them.
    Zhaitan reunites lost ones, primordus creates fertile land, mordremoth spreads the green, and jormag..
    ..jormag? Who's that?

• I don't care about Super Adventure Box or what happens to it.

I am indifferent towards SAB. I know a lot of players like it though so I do hope it keeps coming out so they can enjoy it .

Do not allow the perfect to be the enemy of the good.

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

SAB is better of as a festival because it would suffer the same fate as any festival that becomes year round. it'd get dull

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• MithranArkanere.8957MithranArkanere.8957 Member ✭✭✭✭

SAB must remain a festival.

The only way it could be kept permanently is by limiting what can be done while it's not the festival.

For example, you could do all the achievements all year long, but only get the weapons and other rewards during the festival.

There could also be an increased cost to enter when it's not the festival. For example, you'd need the infinite coin or a tradeable token that drops only from jumping puzzle chests to enter SAB outside the festival time.

• FrizzFreston.5290FrizzFreston.5290 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would be done with SAB if it were out all year long. It would probably suffer the same fate as dungeons and people wouldnt play it much.

The amount of grind for stuff is substantial enough that we're probably better of that its available in smaller dosis only.

The immersion etc etc.. SAB to me feels a bit like Star Treks Holodeck. I wouldnt mind some.. well different games even. Theres more out there than just retro platformers.

Which is exactly why to me its mostly just a retrofestival really. Like a yearly ingame Arcade.

• Deimos.4263Deimos.4263 Member ✭✭✭

SAB is one of those seasonal things where everyone goes off to do it for a few weeks, and guild activities kind of take a backstep (just anything else seasonal/new). It's fun for a few weeks but it just doesn't have the shelf life to be a permanent feature.

I like campy stuff as much as the next person, but I don't really want to pay money for it. Not even if they had SAB mount skins...because they probably will and we'll see those year-round like the boom box.

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

Overrated and instead of having ANet working on this, we could have something nicer or better. SAB is just not my cup of tea.

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• Crossaber.8934Crossaber.8934 Member ✭✭✭

i don't enjoy SAB myself, i am happy it is a seasonal content for whoever enjoy it.

What i don't enjoy is the annoying SAB music, SAB guild decorations, SAB weapons... let alone if there will be SAB mounts in the future. I like them to be existing in SAB world only.

Cross

• mindcircus.1506mindcircus.1506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lonami.2987 said:

@vesica tempestas.1563 said:
    I love a going to a cafe and getting a high quality coffee. I could buy a machine at home to give me the same thing, but then going out to get a coffee wouldnt be as fun anymore :)

That's a dumb argument, you don't stop going out just because you can drink at home anyway.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:

55 Non-seasonal Jumping Puzzles, 4 Activities, 15 HoT Adventures, 18 PoF Griffon Adventures, 7 Non-seasonal Mount Races

How many of those are replayable, hm?

All of them. Every last one is replayable.

• Shirlias.8104Shirlias.8104 Member ✭✭✭✭

The real problem is that mmo players are blocked content ( or limited content ) addicted.
    Giving a seasonal event avaible the whole year isn't going to be a good idea.

• Echoherb.6528Echoherb.6528 Member ✭✭✭

I probably wouldn't play it much if it were permanent, unless the rewards for doing it were really amazing.

• Shirlias.8104Shirlias.8104 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Echoherb.6528 said:
    I probably wouldn't play it much if it were permanent, unless the rewards for doing it were really amazing.

The point would be to play it whenever you like.
    The fact that you won't farm it unless new rewards it's different.

• Zappix.7928Zappix.7928 Member ✭✭

Should be available all year round for us to work on achievements, also I'd love a purple version of the backpack skin, it would go great on my Asura Mesmer, make it happen Anet, make it happen!

• Trise.2865Trise.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 11, 2018

I would like SAB to last longer, maybe give an ability to access it outside of the "main" festival, but making it permanent might be a bit much.

If we want ANet to step up their game, then we must step up ours.

• Lonami.2987Lonami.2987 Member ✭✭✭

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:
    The amount of grind for stuff is substantial enough that we're probably better of that its available in smaller dosis only.

That's kinda contradictory. You want smaller doses, but then people need to rush and farm it if they want to get the rewards in time.

Were it permanent, people wouldn't feel forced to focus exclusively on SAB during the festival. You could do tribulation mode at your own pace, no hurries.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:

That's a dumb argument, you don't stop going out just because you can drink at home anyway.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:

We must have a different concept of what replayability is. For starters, I don't see any of those giving any meaningful rewards after the first completion. Some don't even have any meaningful rewards even in the first completion.

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

As long as we get something to do every month, alternating seasonal events and Living World releases, I'm fine with it being seasonal. Though I would like all seasonal events to last at least a full 28 days.

• I want Super Adventure Box to be permanent, for free.

only world 3 and i m happy

• Esterie.7409Esterie.7409 Member ✭✭✭

Personally, SAB wouldn't be as special if it were available to play year-round. It would lose its charm after a while. I like the seasonal availability of it, even if we don't get any new worlds and instead only weapon re-colors (crossing my fingers for purple this year).

- — World Completion — -

16 // 35

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lonami.2987 said:

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:

That's kinda contradictory. You want smaller doses, but then people need to rush and farm it if they want to get the rewards in time.

Were it permanent, people wouldn't feel forced to focus exclusively on SAB during the festival. You could do tribulation mode at your own pace, no hurries.

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:

@mindcircus.1506 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:

We must have a different concept of what replayability is. For starters, I don't see any of those giving any meaningful rewards after the first completion. Some don't even have any meaningful rewards even in the first completion.

Replayability means, by definition, the "ability" to be "played" repeatedly. Rewards for repetition are nice, I suppose, but are not necessary for something to be replayed.

• Blude.6812Blude.6812 Member ✭✭✭✭

Bring it back once a year for 1 month and charge 3000 gems for the pass. Then Anet could get info on those that really want and will commit to it. If Anet doesn't make money on it, they can put it away.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.