Lasting bonds, we carry her loss together

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I experienced the same problem when doing this recently (a few weeks ago). I submitted numerous bug reports, but did not hear back. This morning I sent a message to ArenaNet via a ticket, so I'm hoping to get a resolution... The bug definitely still exists, though. I would not have ever sold the item, and the NPC in question keeps reacting as if I just gave her the bandolier over and over again every time I click her. The bandolier is missing from my inventory entirely. I don't recall ever receiving it, but it's my assumption that I did since I did complete the mission in question. I just know I would never have deleted or sold it, and it's not in my bank or on any other character. This bug is pretty rough, I really need those slots!

@LucidLethargy.8431 said:I experienced the same problem when doing this recently (a few weeks ago). I submitted numerous bug reports, but did not hear back. This morning I sent a message to ArenaNet via a ticket, so I'm hoping to get a resolution... The bug definitely still exists, though. I would not have ever sold the item, and the NPC in question keeps reacting as if I just gave her the bandolier over and over again every time I click her. The bandolier is missing from my inventory entirely. I don't recall ever receiving it, but it's my assumption that I did since I did complete the mission in question. I just know I would never have deleted or sold it, and it's not in my bank or on any other character. This bug is pretty rough, I really need those slots!

you need to have the bag on your inventory otherwise is not going to work, the problem i had was because i had the bag with another character

• 4 years later...