Reinforced Olmakhan Bandolier has "Invisible Bag" properties

If it's not meant to be an invisible bag, that makes me happy, because I hate using those things. I sort everything, myself, manually. And I hate when I'm trying to do something, but because said item is in the invisible bag, I have to open my inventory to move it, close it, then do what I was going to do. If there are multiple items, I have to then move them back after if they aren't all used up by whatever I'm doing. I'm a bit OCD about sorting my inventory, if you can't already tell. And as much as I like having 12 extra slots(Already had all 20 slot bags) it's not worth it when it causes me frustration.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Ashantara.8731" said:It is not even listed in the Known Issue Tracker: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231272908-Known-Issue-Tracker

The Known Issue Tracker has never listed all bugs, not even all the ones that devs have commented about. It's a curated list of some of the relevant issues of interest to us. They only rarely put something on the list that already has a solution in the pipeline.

Archived