Renegade/Jalis — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

Renegade/Jalis

I'm finding the combination quite usefull. But still, the Renegade in sPvP is very underwhelming... too much time summoning the warband with people around you.

Proud member of LUSA

Comments

• Kidel.2057Kidel.2057 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 22, 2017

After 2 hours I confirmed my thoughts from the beta. Aside from new animations and the obvious stun break fix, there were basically no changes in Renegade.

I'll be sticking to my Power Herald that was even buffed for PvE.

• Jthug.9506Jthug.9506 Member ✭✭✭

@Enzo Kensei.9850 said:
    I'm finding the combination quite usefull. But still, the Renegade in sPvP is very underwhelming... too much time summoning the warband with people around you.

The warband has hefty energy and cooldown costs, I for one think that they should all be instant cast for that reason.

• @Kidel.2057 , yeah. for the time being, herald gives much more.
    @Jthug.9506 , If the warband was insta cast it would be better, but i don't see that coming..

Proud member of LUSA

• Joxer.6024Joxer.6024 Member ✭✭✭

@Jthug.9506 said:

@Enzo Kensei.9850 said:

The warband has hefty energy and cooldown costs, I for one think that they should all be instant cast for that reason.

There is this:
    "set your target area to "instant" or at least "fast". All the summons can be brought out with 1 click" ?